Big power AED E85 Paxton 5.0

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
dude your car is going to be an effin animal. If i get these san diego orders ill be up that way, smaller pulley slicks and skinnies so i can break out the gap band on that ass!!!!
:rockon:

five.slow, id would love to line em up as well if i get out that way. AED coyote PD vs Centri showdown on the corn!

Dude tracks are few and far between down my way. Il be out of here in like 8 months but if you go to sd hit me up I go down there here and there to escape the desert.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You would think Shaun had stock in E85 with how excited he gets with it lol. Wish I was around when he puts yours on the rollers.

Maybe tonight il put the car down the track. Just worried this mt82 will scatter.

I ask Drew to get a vid of it.. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.. Unless I have the day off and can get up there for the tuning session, but I doubt it..

dude your car is going to be an effin animal. If i get these san diego orders ill be up that way, smaller pulley slicks and skinnies so i can break out the gap band on that ass!!!!
:rockon:

five.slow, id would love to line em up as well if i get out that way. AED coyote PD vs Centri showdown on the corn!

If you get the SD orders that is going to be so much fun man!! You and me in CA is def a great idea ahahaha!!!

LOL didn't we already do a AED centri vs PD showdown?? lol.. :beer: Actually I believe it was titled AED on AED violence lol.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
So to clarify, ID1000's and a BAP supported 727whp @ 10psi? Stock pump, lines, and rails? Which BAP?

Correct. Basically we were at the end of the road with my fuel system. It's just a boost referenced Vortech bap. Ups voltage as boost rises instead of a on/off Hobbs switch.
Some day il get a big boy return system

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Great numbers OP! Like others have said, Shaun is the MAN!! He tubed my car and it will be going back to AED here soon after a few more goodies.. :)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
It was nice too meet you tonight at the track bud. Come back up this way again sometime.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I ask Drew to get a vid of it.. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.. Unless I have the day off and can get up there for the tuning session, but I doubt it..

If you get the SD orders that is going to be so much fun man!! You and me in CA is def a great idea ahahaha!!!

LOL didn't we already do a AED centri vs PD showdown?? lol.. :beer: Actually I believe it was titled AED on AED violence lol.

We did good sir, I think your car on corn is going to be full retard! We will see on those orders!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
It was nice too meet you tonight at the track bud. Come back up this way again sometime.

Goof to meet you too. Had a blast and next time il be sure to get a damn Aed tshirt lol. Looking into that tr6060 swap and Shaun has some wheels I would kill to have... God I'm gonna go broke lol.

Users who are viewing this thread