Black Barndominium with 3 Car Garage

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some additional barndominium samples. Including farm style. Nice!!

BM3945-B-front-696x464.jpg

File_006-2-1024x746.jpeg

BM2613-1-1024x640.jpg

BM2334-white-copyright-696x435.jpg

5550wht-696x464.jpeg

29771-billings-art-nologo.jpeg

S3-1068x754.jpg

The-Rise-of-Barndominiums-and-Why-You-Should-Buy-One-4-1024x384.jpeg

csc427

Established Member
The last one Bob posted is badass.
Awesome. No way you could build it for anything less than $1M. If the inside is done to match the quality of the outside, probably $1.5M. Same for the white interior one with the awesome fireplace. Most of these are crazy nice builds.
I’m in the middle of building a second garage on my house , 27x32. Full finished upstairs, 1 bath. Brick walls and board and batten in the eves and dormers to match my house. High end garage doors. I’m at $150k and not quite done. Bought most of the materials last year before things went crazy. It’s stupid expensive to build anything. And I’m in rural wv. Lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Awesome. No way you could build it for anything less than $1M. If the inside is done to match the quality of the outside, probably $1.5M. Same for the white interior one with the awesome fireplace. Most of these are crazy nice builds.
I’m in the middle of building a second garage on my house , 27x32. Full finished upstairs, 1 bath. Brick walls and board and batten in the eves and dormers to match my house. High end garage doors. I’m at $150k and not quite done. Bought most of the materials last year before things went crazy. It’s stupid expensive to build anything. And I’m in rural wv. Lol

Rural? You got a strip club off the interstate and a damn Chilis.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are very cool. I like the interior rendering with the fireplace. I could live in something like that!
As could I! Yep!

The last one Bob posted is badass.
To me, that was the biggest and most complete when you look at the exterior grounds. That is one hell of an open floorplan. The only change I'd make is the garage having 3 bays. One each for our vehicles, and the 3rd one having a full wall separator with a door to connect it with the 2-bay parking portion. That's where I'd store all of my needed stuff that is now in my backyard shed.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
The original one in black, walk out basement, two extra bedrooms and a total of 2.5 baths, and I’d be beyond happy.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Here's two more barndominum ideas. The red pops!

Plan-135072GRA-Farmhouse-inspired-Barndominium-with-Wraparound-Porch-1.jpeg

I really like this one. If there's only one garage I want it connected to the house, the super high ceilings and wrap around porch.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
If we ever move from our current house (unlikely) this is the route we’d go for sure.

quad

Established Member
I really like this one. If there's only one garage I want it connected to the house, the super high ceilings and wrap around porch.
Yep I'd like that on a big ass ranch in Montana and change my name to John Dutton lol!

Users who are viewing this thread