Blew up the Boss!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Damn impressive it took a beating for that long! Probably close to 1000whp on a dynojet through a stick. Definitely had a new PB if it didn't window the block.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Damn man. Those are definitely dome breeze ways.

You will have the new setup ready for the March Texas Mile event, though, right? I plan on making it down there.
It will be ready for the next Mile event although I think we're going to hit up the Houston Mile in April. It's supposed to be a much smoother surface.

Damn impressive it took a beating for that long! Probably close to 1000whp on a dynojet through a stick. Definitely had a new PB if it didn't window the block.
I know! That's what's killing me right now. If only it had held a few hundred more feet. LOL

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
It will be ready for the next Mile event although I think we're going to hit up the Houston Mile in April. It's supposed to be a much smoother surface.

I know! That's what's killing me right now. If only it had held a few hundred more feet. LOL
Oh yeah, I forgot about the new event at Ellington. That trip would be much easier for me to make instead of the 6.5 hr drive to Beeville.

Looking forward to seeing you run!

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
nooooo! tracy....that ****ing sux! but it was a beast for a while no denying that

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Fast Freddy said:
is this really true?

i don't keep up with build specs on these cars but were 17,xxx Terminators only made? if so that is half the lightning build? what years were they made?
I was off there was 19k built
Post 4
http://www.modularfords.com/threads/40287-How-many-cobras-made-in-2003-and-2004

Fast Freddy said:
also, only 8,xxx bosses have been made? what year were those availalble and are they gonna buid anymore? what is the difference between a boss and the new 5.0?
Scroll down to: "Ford Done With Mustang Boss 302"
All Things BOSS | BOSS Mustang Owners Association

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Damage to one head, the other one was untouched.

head1.jpg

Decorative piece for the shop office.

block.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread