Bolt on Mach outran a GT500

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I would like to see u and a stock 07-09 gt500 from a dig on the steet. 500 would have to play catch up I bet.

I agree, would be a fun run.

His next kill story is gonna be the GTR no joke those machs are somethin else.

I'm actually running a swapped turbo/E85 GTR tomorrow. I'm expecting to pull him by a car.

By full bolt on, you mean a mach with a blower bolted on...correct? Bc you said you got beat by a Shelby that was spinning... Granted I see 10 pages that I did not read, something may of changed..

My car isn't full bolt ons either... :read:

03cobra5485

Established Member
I agree, would be a fun run.

I'm actually running a swapped turbo/E85 GTR tomorrow. I'm expecting to pull him by a car.

My car isn't full bolt ons either... :read:

I know, you have aftermarket control arms..you will smoke that turbo gtr, get it on tape!!

zacmustang03

Established Member

If you do a roll do a 40 roll and get buddy to start in Reverse. should be close. get it on vid for sure :beer:

03cobra5485

Established Member
Mach 1: The new pullied 03/04 Cobra.

I remember when i had my stage IV ported eaton, i was beating 2014 Shelbys..How did i beat a car that's not out yet you ask? My answer...Pullied 03 cobra..Stupid move getting my kb...now i'm getting smoked by NA Mach's with aftermarket control arms..:cryying:

zacmustang03

Established Member
I remember when i had my stage IV ported eaton, i was beating 2014 Shelbys..How did i beat a car that's not out yet you ask? My answer...Pullied 03 cobra..Stupid move getting my kb...now i'm getting smoked by NA Mach's with aftermarket control arms..:cryying:

What were you thinking.. :nonono: i am seriously considering pulling the blower off and runnin NA with those control arms you speak of.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member

lol...those control arms will get you every time.

4.6pimp

Established Member
Only one way to settle this! Who in the nc/sc has a stock 07-09 gt500? Lets put the talk to rest. I'm down for a bolt on 07-09 500!

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I need me a set of these control arms... must be made of Unicorn ****

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Never said I had bolt ons. Stock motor with 70mm turbo and intake spacer.

:dw: You are pretty much jumping into the middle of this without knowing what is going on then.

The OP said a Mach 1 with BOLT-ONS could walk a stock GT500. The OP also claims to be a couple of bolt-ons away from walking them himself, despite having only 292rwhp. Your 500+ rwhp Mach does not qualify for this challenge.

4.6pimp

Established Member
:dw: You are pretty much jumping into the middle of this without knowing what is going on then.

The OP said a Mach 1 with BOLT-ONS could walk a stock GT500. The OP also claims to be a couple of bolt-ons away from walking them himself, despite having only 292rwhp. Your 500+ rwhp Mach does not qualify for this challenge.

I started in this thread on page 4! I think stoppy should run one if there is one around. ( stock 500 ) We all know a mach with f/I will beat a stock or mild bolt on 07-09 gt500 most of the time depending on many variables.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
I started in this thread on page 4! I think stoppy should run one if there is one around. ( stock 500 ) We all know a mach with f/I will beat a stock or mild bolt on 07-09 gt500 most of the time depending on many variables.

Sure a Mach with FI, but not a Mach with an intake and exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread