Bolt on Mach outran a GT500

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I see what you did there..and how about all the weight reduction you forgot to mention lol? My buddy's Mach ran in the 12's with full weight, an intake, and a cat back. I see your game Jesse!!

There was no weight reduction other than the rear wheels and the front sway bar missing. Other than that full weight. Well...I added heavier 17x9 chrome FR500 wheels. Nice try tho! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :loser:

03cobra5485

Established Member
Do you call gears a bolt on?

Do you call aluminum flywheel a bolt on?

Do you call pulleys a bolt on?

Do you call aluminum driveshaft a bolt on?

Do you call different wheels/tires a bolt on?

Do you call a shifter a bolt on?

Do you call ignition mods a bolt on?

Do you call racing seats a bolt on?

So you JUST told me how you don't have much into the car and it's basically a few bolt ons..when earlier you made it a point to brag about these parts? Lol you troll about how your car is bolt on and just "another Mach" when it suits you then do the exact opposite without giving all the facts. That it's geared to hell with all those bolt ons and you run slicks lol? I looked at your past threads too bud, you have personal shit im there, but unlike you I'm not gonna use it against you .

As for my time slips from 2 years ago, a 12.3 at 116mph my first two runs in a stock supercharged car, your damn right I'm happy with that time considering that I was STOCK, and you PEAKED at 108mph with slicks and skinnys. Bc imagine what ill run when with the ts, slicks, a cage, and more than 2 runs allowed. congrats you spent a shit load of money and you ran a 12.5..my buddy ran a 12.9 with beat dr's in his full weight Mach with 700 bucks MAX into it lol I can only imagine what you have in yours.

Where your power peaks with your motor, mine laughs and wants more. I hope you hit your goal of low 12's. Try an eaton swap they are pretty cheap and will be a perfect fit for the Mach, you'll be easily in the 11's with your set up..then you will need to beef up that trans..and injectors,and pump ..and maf..lol if it's the last word you want, go for it bc I'm sure everyone is sick up reading our back and forth.

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I keep re-reading the posts looking for signs of jokery, but I see none. That car has ~435rwhp, and you have what, 292rwhp? The few hundred pound weight advantage doesn't go that far!

Mach 1 is a nice car, but you will need FI to pull on a GT500. Why do I feel like I am the only one seeing this.

You're not the only one.

I didn't realize this till I looked into it..

You'll learn to know what stopsigns about, read the title of the thread and read his first post. A bolt on Mach didn't out run anything, he's a bullshitter:lol1:

03cobra5485

Established Member
You're not the only one.

You'll learn to know what stopsigns about, read the title of the thread and read his first post. A bolt on Mach didn't out run anything, he's a bullshitter:lol1:

Yeah I know what he is about now lol..stupid me fell for his trolling :bash:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Like I stated before, an SN95 N/A 4.6 DOHC Mustang with the right bolt-ons (gears, exhaust etc) would stick for a short time period against a heavier more powerful car but eventually the HP difference will begin to show itself on the top end...just plain physics...no getting around that.

However, I have seen some races with Stoppy and the guy can drive his car hard. For his minimal mod list, his car does run strong. I also recently had some conversation with him about mods/weight reduction/reduction of rotational mass and it's affect on how his car performs. I have to say he has some really good ideas..some, I will be doing within the next couple of months.
Regardless, were all Mustang guys....:beer:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Like I stated before, an SN95 N/A 4.6 DOHC Mustang with the right bolt-ons (gears, exhaust etc) would stick for a short time period against a heavier more powerful car but eventually the HP difference will begin to show itself on the top end...just plain physics...no getting around that.

However, I have seen some races with Stoppy and the guy can drive his car hard. For his minimal mod list, his car does run strong. I also recently had some conversation with him about mods/weight reduction/reduction of rotational mass and it's affect on how his car performs. I have to say he has some really good ideas..some, I will be doing within the next couple of months.
Regardless, were all Mustang guys....:beer:

This I will never deny this, dude can drive and knows his shit. He also likes to leave out certain details about things just to get a rise out of people.

Stopsign, How much does your car weigh without you in it?

03cobra5485

Established Member
Is there a point to this thread

his point was that he started a thread to glorify his "stock" mach, which is according to a lot of people, not stock at all..but still gets beat by honda civics..and that is sad, bc it's true..how do i know? Bc he made a thread about how one smoked him and caused him to doubt his decision to stay na.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Pipe down junior, lest you get Terminated.

:lol: gayest thing I've ever heard. You are a moron.

This I will never deny this, dude can drive and knows his shit. He also likes to leave out certain details about things just to get a rise out of people.

Never weighed my car. I actually want to, one day I'll go to a truck stop and get it weighed.

I can tell you it's full weight minus 15" wheels and no sway bar. And I don't leave out any details.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member

I am sure his is probably lighter than mine and I am at 3380lbs
Stoppy will never reveal his true wieght though..LOL

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Stopsigns threads always crack me up. Don't fall for it, he's always done this stuff, especially with 99 Cobra back 4-5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread