Bolt on Mach outran a GT500

Stopsign32v

Established Member
right here...:bored:

Oh ok! :kaboom:

I thought by saying a bolt on Mach 1 COULD beat a stock GT500 I meant a bolt on Mach 1 COULD beat a stock GT500, not a Mach 1 with only an intake and exhaust COULD beat a stock GT500. Thanks for clearing that up man! :loser:

03cobra5485

Established Member
Oh ok! :kaboom:

I thought by saying a bolt on Mach 1 COULD beat a stock GT500 I meant a bolt on Mach 1 COULD beat a stock GT500, not a Mach 1 with only an intake and exhaust COULD beat a stock GT500. Thanks for clearing that up man! :loser:

lol just stop man.. you asked a question, and i called ur bs with ur own words and you get mad? your Mach got beat by a faster car..accept it, move on. You have a big race with a turbo e85 gtr that you should be getting ready for..you are gonna put a bus length on him with them there upgraded control arms!

Stopsign32v

Established Member
lol just stop man.. you asked a question, and i called ur bs with ur own words and you get mad? your Mach got beat by a faster car..accept it, move on. You have a big race with a turbo e85 gtr that you should be getting ready for..you are gonna put a bus length on him with them there upgraded control arms!

Do you call gears a bolt on?

Do you call aluminum flywheel a bolt on?

Do you call pulleys a bolt on?

Do you call aluminum driveshaft a bolt on?

Do you call different wheels/tires a bolt on?

Do you call a shifter a bolt on?

Do you call ignition mods a bolt on?

Do you call racing seats a bolt on?

Do you call carbon fiber internet woven with chinese reinforced/magnesium plates that are infused with diamonds control arms a bolt on?

Because I would call all of these a bolt on. THUS a bolt on Mach 1 could have any of these parts or all of them. A exhaust and intake only Mach 1, could not.

So what were you saying about calling me on my BS? Because I just called you on your reading and comprehensive skills.

03cobra5485

Established Member
hahaha you don't have to "quote" my entire response, it's obvious that i know who you are directing your post to lol..and to your mod list....bahahahaah you are correct, i'm sorry your Chinese reinforced magnesium diamond cut flux capacitor control arms could STOMP ANY CAR ON THE ROAD!! GRRRR! And OBVIOUSLY all those Bolt On parts weren't enough to beat a STOCK shelby, bc it beat you while spinning. What point are you trying to prove here with this thread??

Show me a time slip with your mach, please.

Last edited:

03cobra5485

Established Member
whooooaaaa whoaa hold on..is your mach the one in the sig, that says 292 RWHP? Mod, please close this thread now..i have a buddy with a Procharged 04 Mach that will give stock shelby a good run, if not beat it.. And you think bc you have some weight reduction and unicorn control arms you can take them both huh..

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Show me a time slip with your mach, please.

Do a search, it's been posted and there was even a video.

whooooaaaa whoaa hold on..is your mach the one in the sig, that says 292 RWHP? Mod, please close this thread now..i have a buddy with a Procharged 04 Mach that will give stock shelby a good run, if not beat it.. And you think bc you have some weight reduction and unicorn control arms you can take them both huh..

No my Mach isn't the one in my sig..that's some guys that lives a few roads over. Dunno why I don't have mine in my sig. :bored:

And if your buddy with a procharged Mach 1 only gives a 07 GT500 a good run then he did something terribly wrong. Sux for him

03cobra5485

Established Member
I'm arguing with a guy who's got 293hp..you won.
A15FED26-44CC-4850-A4CA-D67783FB401A-1511-0000003D6338F693_zpsa62d53aa.gif

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
You guys are looking into this too much, stopsign has been underplaying his cars for years.

03cobra5485

Established Member
Lol what a creep looking into my posts from 2 years ago haha..first time I drove an 03 cobra at the track..soo i spun down the track on the two runs they allowed me..and still would beat you lol troll congrats on ur 12.5 second car my man!

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Lol what a creep looking into my posts from 2 years ago haha..first time I drove an 03 cobra at the track, with bald tires lol troll

I was wondering what the excuses would be. Hey man, I hope you can get out of the 12's next time. :lol1: I'm hoping with just the chinese control arms I'll be around the 12.2 mark next time out. And how did you know the center of my control arms were made of Unicorn bone marrow? :dw:

03cobra5485

Established Member
Bc you got them from Harry, he gets them overnighted from Japan. Unfortunately I sold the eaton and got a kb, I'm looking for low 12's!!

03cobra5485

Established Member
See you spent a lot of time, and money and the best you can get, is a 12.5 with I'm betting drag radials or even slicks? lol glad to see you peaked. That's a cute car you got there torretto!

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
See you spent a lot of time, and money and the best you can get, is a 12.5 with I'm betting drag radials or even slicks? lol glad to see you peaked

Yes I spent a ton of money and time in a ram air intake, shifter, gears, and catback. :bored: Glad to see you didn't spend as much money...

demotivational_poster_Stop----Just-Stop_20120210175635_reg.png

03cobra5485

Established Member
Yes I spent a ton of money and time in a ram air intake, shifter, gears, and catback. :bored: Glad to see you didn't spend as much money...

demotivational_poster_Stop----Just-Stop_20120210175635_reg.png

I see what you did there..and how about all the weight reduction you forgot to mention lol? My buddy's Mach ran in the 12's with full weight, an intake, and a cat back. I see your game Jesse!!

Users who are viewing this thread