Boss 302 12 to 13 HID headlight conversion is complete

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Finally got mine done. Had a problem with the RF LED bars not working and had to get another assembly. Picture is kinda crappy and the car is filthy from being in storage, but you get the idea.

IMG_0351_zpscff44e15.jpg

stang8psi

Established Member
Just got done this conversion also.. but I had factory hid and it was simple swap of pins. Also what are you guys doing about the tab that bolted to the grille ? And the top part of the grille? Leaving it hang/ in bolted flapping around?

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Just got done this conversion also.. but I had factory hid and it was simple swap of pins. Also what are you guys doing about the tab that bolted to the grille ? And the top part of the grille? Leaving it hang/ in bolted flapping around?

Pm'd you.

stang8psi

Established Member
you guys are gonna hate me...I got mine for 450 shipped from a member off themustangsource.com I had to buy new ballasts (ebay for 130) and I had a set of 5k bulbs from my factory hid's so I would say I made out.

the5

Established Member
you guys are gonna hate me...I got mine for 450 shipped from a member off themustangsource.com I had to buy new ballasts (ebay for 130) and I had a set of 5k bulbs from my factory hid's so I would say I made out.

Oh so your the guy lol.

He was going to sell them to me for $100! then he found out how much they were worth!

cobra1718

Established Member

that is an excellent price. Good luck with the install

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
Finally got mine done. Had a problem with the RF LED bars not working and had to get another assembly. Picture is kinda crappy and the car is filthy from being in storage, but you get the idea.

IMG_0351_zpscff44e15.jpg

Harness looks like it worked well, looking good man!

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
Paid $850 shipped for mine used (like new) off eBay. The seller is "AllStar Auto Lights"...If you don't see any 13-14's, call their store in Michigan, they will list a set for you.

Very good company to buy from, I also offer the heads for a price close to this with the conversion harness. If anyone's interested just shoot me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread