Boss 302 12 to 13 HID headlight conversion is complete

jas11151990

Established Member
Where can I find a cheap set of used ballasts? Does anyone know the part number/if they are the same as another model cars?

Last edited:

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
I need my OEM blinkers to NOT be powered on BESIDES when my blinker is on. Normally they're ON when my parking lights are on. Anyone have an idea how I can accomplish this easily?

D0E3317F-0A8E-4A1A-9A4D-E81D838A87B6-11648-00000571AADFFB2D_zps0e96e002.jpg

Because this is how 2013's are normally.
2013-ford-mustang-v6-headlight-photo-447840-s-1280x782.jpg

stang8psi

Established Member
I need my OEM blinkers to NOT be powered on BESIDES when my blinker is on. Normally they're ON when my parking lights are on. Anyone have an idea how I can accomplish this easily?

D0E3317F-0A8E-4A1A-9A4D-E81D838A87B6-11648-00000571AADFFB2D_zps0e96e002.jpg

Because this is how 2013's are normally.
2013-ford-mustang-v6-headlight-photo-447840-s-1280x782.jpg

let me know what the outcome is!

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
PM Tuxedo, he has the modules for this

Yes I do make these modules! Also on another note, if anyone is interested in buying some economy versions of the 2013's (ie, broken tab, missing guide pins, or clips) I have about 30 sets of these ready to go at a very generous price. The lights would be fully functional and little to no scratches on the lenses after a full buffing.

scott_0

Established Member
woohoo!!!!! just sent tuxedoblack11 payment for my setup, also got the switchbacks. cant wait to get these installed.

Doberman5.0

Established Member
Yes I do make these modules! Also on another note, if anyone is interested in buying some economy versions of the 2013's (ie, broken tab, missing guide pins, or clips) I have about 30 sets of these ready to go at a very generous price. The lights would be fully functional and little to no scratches on the lenses after a full buffing.

For some reason I cant send you a message? Does this forum require X number of posts before I allows PM's? I'm interested in the "economy"version of the setup. Can you please pm me? Thanks

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
For some reason I cant send you a message? Does this forum require X number of posts before I allows PM's? I'm interested in the "economy"version of the setup. Can you please pm me? Thanks

Apparently I can't send you a pm so I'll just post it here. $750 for the 2013 economy heads with harness. I'll have to check availability if your interested.

Thanks!

wmc2404

Apparently I can't send you a pm so I'll just post it here. $750 for the 2013 economy heads with harness. I'll have to check availability if your interested.

Thanks!

Hey Tux,
Can you check availability... I would like to get these... They will work with my current 2012 HID setup (which is stock) right? Also, I want to make sure the driving lights don't have the amber on, just the LEDs.

Thanks,

scott_0

Established Member
Hey Tux,
Can you check availability... I would like to get these... They will work with my current 2012 HID setup (which is stock) right? Also, I want to make sure the driving lights don't have the amber on, just the LEDs.

Thanks,

I also didn't want the running light on behind the led bars, as suggested by tuxedo, you cut the black wire on the turn signal/marker light wiring. after I cut the black wire, the amber bulb only comes on when the turn signal is on, and since I got the led flash backs, my led bars turn off on the side that the signal is flashing on

Last edited:

OMG_5.0

Established Member
Can anyone tell me where the LED wire is plugged into on the harness passenger side? Got my harness and the pin for the LED had broke. Also I've read a couple people say to cut the black wire on the turn signal wire. For me it was the black wire with red stripe. Kinda annoying to have a cut up harness now. Thanks in advance

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Can anyone tell me where the LED wire is plugged into on the harness passenger side? Got my harness and the pin for the LED had broke. Also I've read a couple people say to cut the black wire on the turn signal wire. For me it was the black wire with red stripe. Kinda annoying to have a cut up harness now. Thanks in advance

I installed an "Add-A-Circuit" to the defroster fuse port in the fuse box…#35 I believe…don't quote me on that though, I can't 100% remember what number it was.

Last edited:

lpheaven

Established Member
Looks great OP ! Especially since Comp Orange is the best color for the BOSS and since Ford gave the c/o cars more HP than all the other colors.

scott_0

Established Member
you mean it pulled out of the harness that plugs into the headlight?

I installed an "Add-A-Circuit" to the defroster fuse port in the fuse box…#35 I believe…don't quote me on that though, I can't 100% remember.
defrost is #39

Users who are viewing this thread