Bought a car lot

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Congrats on your lot! If you have any questions feel free to ask. There are many ways to make money on a car lot. If I lived closer to you I would cruise to your lot and give you advice / help if you need it. Last month was odd for us as well. It seemed busy but the sales were low.

Last edited:

nccstud

Established Member
Congrats on your adventure. Sounds like it's keeping you on your toes. It also sounds like it's going good, minus the small speedbumps of dealing with stupid people :)

silvrsrt

Established Member
congrats and good luck on your endeavor! I plan to do the same in the future.

Just some food for thought. I am a sales manager at a lot right now. We specialize in cars around the 5k range. My boss (the owner) started with a small lot similar to yours back around 2002 and march 1st 2012 we had nearly 400 cars on the lot! (0 floored) we ended up selling just under 300 last month :banana: gotta love tax time!

something to consider for every $20k+ car on your lot thats two $10k, or three $6-7k cars you could have!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice updates Sam. Sounds like you've pretty much made all the right choices along this new journey. It will get better and better as your reputation gets more established. I wish you continued success! :)

Users who are viewing this thread