Bought a car lot

s_x_i

Established Member
Well, it seemed like a good idea. I like cars right? What could possibly go wrong! :shrug:

Here's a "before" shot from google street view. I'm starting essentially with a field and a hut. :bash:

Street%20View.jpg

and here's a video (shot on my phone) so you can see the condition of the place. It was a dump!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i50Vso84eS0"]YouTube - Car Lot 1.MOV[/nomedia]

Well, after 2 months of work, we're almost ready to open for business. Next big job is clearing out the trash and bringing in concrete / asphalt trucks next month to get it looking like a proper business. I got my sign up yesterday, so I'm excited about that! :banana:

Guess I need to go build a website... Theres just a holding page on it for now. :poke:

Sign.jpg

flattrack53

Established Member
How about putting some cars on the lot for sale....Just kidding..Looks like a great lot. Good luck with your new business

wjk

Established Member
Cool, hope the business goes well.

I would suggest paving the parking lot if you got the money to. I think it would come across as a much nicer place.

Either way, good luck!

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
You should specialize in Terminators, or just fast cars in general :burnout:

s_x_i

Established Member
I would suggest paving the parking lot if you got the money to. I think it would come across as a much nicer place.

Next big job is clearing out the trash and bringing in concrete / asphalt trucks next month to get it looking like a proper business.

Priority #1 :beer:

You should specialize in Terminators, or just fast cars in general :burnout:

Yup - I'm going for higher end... eventually. :lol:

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You need to put your 12 trader rating on your sign!

Best of luck and you might be working some long hours.

Black Sex

Established Member
Good luck. A lot of money can be made or lost. Did you already have a dealers license?

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'm going to be moving out to the Houston Area in Feb... If you have any F-bodies, GTO's, Diesels, or Cobra's... LMK!

Users who are viewing this thread