Bought a new 2021 Trackhawk

02_Lightning

Established Member
I have been looking for a TH for the last 6 months… can’t find any (new) with a sunroof or tow pack. I missed one that was an 18, all option, new, and $22k under sticker. Another in stealth gray and had the white interior… missed that too. Now, looking at Durango hellcat since there is more inventory there… working a deal now and hopefully replacing a Tahoe 6.2 RST.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Only option I didn’t want was the pano roof. Definitely wanted the leather and sound systems. Not sure if tow package is worth it but I’ll only tow the Mustangs on an open aluminum lightweight trailer short distances in a pinch.
Has anyone here towed with a Trackhawk? Or Grand Cherokee of these years?
I’m leaning towards keeping it and if so I’ll do Eibachs pro kit springs as long as I don’t lose the towing option.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Minor stuff thankfully. So you're going to upgrade the exhaust. Are you wanting to have a more aggressive WOT, or more at idle? If you can, post a video with the upgraded exhaust when you do it.
Doing research on that now.
I’ll keep the thread updated.
Hope things are well Bob.
@Booky just played with Launch Control and Custom drive mode button.
Hit 3.3 0-60 with launch mode.
That was second try and it knocked my winter hat off into back seat. Haha I was impressed :)
I’m really liking it more and more as DD.
-J

02_Lightning

Established Member
I definitely would not haul a vehicle with it. My need for tow package was just as a backup in case I really needed to move my tractor around. Otherwise, I have a duramax 2500 that tows everything.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
we have a durango hellcat shop car, we do alot of stuff with the hemi if you need help on parts
Good to know.
That one year only Hellcat Durango is a great investment as far as cars go, and definitely in this crazy market.
Hell, the Trackhawk production numbers are very small after the first 2018 run.
I heard only about 11k Trackhawk units produced 2018-2021.
-J

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
There were only 6500 Trackhawks made in the USA as of 2020. In 2018 there was only 588 made and 822 in 2020 so I cant imagine there being anymore than 7500 total Trackhawks in the USA left hand drive.

My Corsa exhaust with black chrome tips is coming off. LMK if ur interested.

Good to know.
That one year only Hellcat Durango is a great investment as far as cars go, and definitely in this crazy market.
Hell, the Trackhawk production numbers are very small after the first 2018 run.
I heard only about 11k Trackhawk units produced 2018-2021.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
There were only 6500 Trackhawks made in the USA as of 2020. In 2018 there was only 588 made and 822 in 2020 so I cant imagine there being anymore than 7500 total Trackhawks in the USA left hand drive.

My Corsa exhaust with black chrome tips is coming off. LMK if ur interested.
Yes you are correct. I was looking at all procmduction.
For USA, it’s been just under 6600 in 2018-20 and 2021 probably less than 1000 do you’re right, probably about 7500 US Trackhawk production in a 4 year run with under 11000 total international.
-J

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Pretty much means ur shit will NEVER go down in value. What other car or truck can one purchase and make that claim?

Yes you are correct. I was looking at all procmduction.
For USA, it’s been just under 6600 in 2018-20 and 2021 probably less than 1000 do you’re right, probably about 7500 US Trackhawk production in a 4 year run with under 11000 total international.
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, maybe a '70 Hemi Cuda? To name one. LOL. There are many others, of course.

Now if you're only talking about newer cars, we could start with the Ford GT. I do agree, though, that the value of the Trackhawk is exceptionally high.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I meant Daily Drivers Bob. Hemi Cuda and a Ford GT are toys but a 70 Hemi Cuda does sound sweeeeeet. Well I guess to many the TH isnt gonna be a DD but to me it is lol.

Ive had too many fast cars just sit in the garage for years cause I didnt wanna put miles on them. **** that I drive the shit out of my TH.

My buddy had a 70 Cuda in HS and it had a 318 in it and it was pink with black stripes. It was my first experience in a fast car and ive been hooked since lol.

Well, maybe a '70 Hemi Cuda? To name one. LOL. There are many others, of course.

Now if you're only talking about newer cars, we could start with the Ford GT. I do agree, though, that the value of the Trackhawk is exceptionally high.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

that 70 cuda probably wasn't always high value though, I'd have to imagine it dipped well below it's new price for a while. It seems like a trackhawk and some of these others will likely always be worth what you paid for it or more

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That's a good point and never even considered that. I mean yea the Hemi Cuda's are worth a crap load now but I bet ur right within 5-10 years of its original release it probably did drop below the original sticker price where as the TH that doesnt seem likely ever!

Shit, 40-50 years from now a TH will likely be worth $250-$300k which is about what a Cuda pulls today. Not really apples to apples tho considering a Hemi Cuda cost $4250 new and a TH cost a $100k new lol. Hemi Cuda I think gets a couple million now.

Especially since by then ICE vehicles will all be collectables. 70 Hemi Cuda probably worth millions but ill be pushing up daisies by then lol.

that 70 cuda probably wasn't always high value though, I'd have to imagine it dipped well below it's new price for a while. It seems like a trackhawk and some of these others will likely always be worth what you paid for it or more

Last edited:

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
What is your mod plan as far as keeping the TH from getting stolen ? Kill switch ? Debadged ? Faraday pouch ?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As with your point about the '70 Cuda probably not always being high value, the same holds true for the Trackhawk. We can speculate, but we can't foresee the actual future as far as values.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
B6C561DD-47BC-4FB3-9D47-6295EC2ACBF1.jpeg

Finally got the windows tinted and a decent wash.
After dealer changes oil and fixes an annoying exhaust rattle it’s time for some mods.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread