• Badass

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Ass

Votes: 49 63.6%

• Total voters

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I'd leave the windshield frame alone. It's cool for a few minutes, but the novelty quickly wears off. It kind of makes me think of 4th gen Camaros with how everything above the top of the doors is black. And it makes the orange mirrors look like sore thumbs.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The plasti dip look looks cheap and out of place.

On the track video you could hear your shifting go from real good to beast mode on the last video, its incredible how much time you shaved off just on driving alone. :rockon:

Last edited:

s|ck

Established Member
2eldxmw.jpg

heavenly_blessed_beauty.gif

Last edited:

Whistler98

Established Member
PRP for the win. Your buddies grabber blue. Was that car at Rodeheaver's for the tune?

Whistler98

Established Member
Yeah I rem it being there. I live about 10 mins from his shop. He does great work. I rem him saying it was being tuned by lund. Love that color.

Whistler98

Established Member
Do you guys ever meet up anywhere? I've been thinking about going up to irwin on sat nights.

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
Do you guys ever meet up anywhere? I've been thinking about going up to irwin on sat nights.

Ya we meet up in Monroeville a good bit and we do go to the norwin hills car show most of the time. I don't know if you are a member on our local forum or not but most meets get posted there. Home

stangposse

Established Member
One of my favorite Cobras on this site for a looooong time.

I say no to the black. Doesn't matter much with the top up....but with it down I like the comp orange on the pillars....more comp orange the better.

NateV8

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments and opinions:rockon:

so u have 3 comp orange termi converitbles?

Yup might get another one soon.

Badass vid & pics! Question, why no light bar?

Thanks, never felt like spending 300-400 on something just for looks when I knew I'll eventually just take it out and put a 6pt. roll bar in it:beer:

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
HaHa LoL! I could say in my sig both Cobra's are mine... but the Silver one is CobraStrucks... Nice you made me look. Have always liked your car! Don't Know how far you are away from Rockingham NC'.But would like to see a couple more Terminators come down form HPJ dragin rights this fall!!

gabe1530

Banned
haha, great pics.
not bad but i do think it would look better in gloss, otherwise i wouldnt leave it on.

kyStang1889

Ford Tech
Established Member
I love the pillers. So let me get this straight you have 3 co very cobras. Lol I mean I'd atleast got one coupe but i like a little verity lol

Users who are viewing this thread