Bowling Green roll call?

BMR Tech

Dang! We went from BG Roll Calling.....to Grudge Racing somewhere in Missouri - this is awesome.

Piggy

Established Member
Hoping the weather holds out, might do manmouth cave on Saturday if it rains and spectate on sunday

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
The Boss is staying at home and getting prepped for the TX Mile in 3 weeks, but I'll be there to watch some good racing!

Thegreyghost2

Established Member
Just talked to Justin we will be there on the 4th. That's the only day we will be there we are grudging the 5th so that's the only day we will be there. Silver Surfure come find us. We just wanna show you all talk with a full weight stock trans car one adder. See you guys soon. Hi Evolution.

U CAN'T C ME

Established Member
Just talked to Justin we will be there on the 4th. That's the only day we will be there we are grudging the 5th so that's the only day we will be there. Silver Surfure come find us. We just wanna show you all talk with a full weight stock trans car one adder. See you guys soon. Hi Evolution.

WOOOOT WOOOT :pop::pop:

clinton2003

Established Member
davebena.jpg

Duece212 and I "Working" on the car. Where are all you guys at?

Evolution

Established Member

Looking forward to seeing you there. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread