Broke my toe tonight

tistan

Established Member
So I came home from work and took a shower. When I got out of the shower, I went to the bed room to put on some clothes. I didn't turn the lights on and my wife left a square flower pot in the hall, and I jammed my little toe into it, and my toe went side ways. She hasn't made it home yet and I am pretty pissed. She gets in my shit any time I leave anything on the counter in the kitchen or don't leave a surface clean. Why the **** does she think it is okay to leave a flower pot in the main ****ing hallway. I think she is going to get an earful when she gets home.

tistan

Established Member
I could only find blue painters tape without going out to the shop.

Attachments

• 20190228_205135.jpg
    20190228_205135.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 95

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Two winters ago I dropped a piece of firewood on my big toe and fractured it. Wow did that hurt unlike anything I’ve ever felt before.

Doctor gave me a boot like flip flop to wear for two weeks, nothing more you can really do for it.

Zemedici

Established Member
Two winters ago I dropped a piece of firewood on my big toe and fractured it. Wow did that hurt unlike anything I’ve ever felt before.

Doctor gave me a boot like flip flop to wear for two weeks, nothing more you can really do for it.

It’s such a unique pain, isn’t it? Like a unbelievably sharp cramp almost....

Having broken every single one of my toes...it is not fun. All the doctor can do is tape it basically so no real point in going to doctor.

My pops didn’t believe me when i said i broke my toe smashing it on a doorframe. I asked if he wanted to bet $100 on it.

An x Ray later i got $100. Was on his insurance at the time so he paid for the x Ray too lololol

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Damn man I did that a few years ago, only it was our living room coffee table that had been there for years so no excuses unfortunately. I did make a coworker throw up when I sent everyone pictures of my little toe sitting perpendicular to the others haha. Drove to urgent care and got a mid-level to put it back and set it up.

Of course my wife is a nurse and just laughed when I sent her the pic.

blk02edge

Established Member
It’s such a unique pain, isn’t it? Like a unbelievably sharp cramp almost....

Having broken every single one of my toes...it is not fun. All the doctor can do is tape it basically so no real point in going to doctor.

My pops didn’t believe me when i said i broke my toe smashing it on a doorframe. I asked if he wanted to bet $100 on it.

An x Ray later i got $100. Was on his insurance at the time so he paid for the x Ray too lololol
How TF have you broken every damn toe?? I learned my lesson after I did it to the same toe as OP when I was 10ish lol

jrandy

Established Member
How TF have you broken every damn toe?? I learned my lesson after I did it to the same toe as OP when I was 10ish lol

Agreed - I can't think of a scenario where someone could break every toe. I was young and dumb and broke plenty of shit, but only two toes. I'm curious to hear this story lol

Four Door SVT

Established Member
Your toes aren’t long enough to worry about it, sure it hurts but that tape isn’t helping anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Your toes aren’t long enough to worry about it, sure it hurts but that tape isn’t helping anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty much...I broke both pinky toes a few weeks ago, dropped a sliding aluminum ladder section on both feet...perfectly. Fortunately they were the smallest toes and I haven't missed a beat, still running, working out with just a little discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread