Brought my car Home Saturday

War Eagle

Established Member
I finally gave up on the car I had on order and bought the same exact car off Ebay. The car was in Macon Ga. and was listed on Ebay with no reserve. I picked it up for $46,600, MSRP was $48,700. I paid $500 dollars more than the deal I had on the one I had on Order but at least I have a car now. My build date on my order was 08/06 but the car was not built till 8/13, it has been sitting waiting for shipment ever since, new projected delivery date on it was first or second week of Sept.

Here are some pics of the road trip and trailer. the moral of this story is don't order a car, buy one off a Dealer lt.

One Heck of a Road Trip - Team Shelby

The Dealer glady cancelled my deal, is keeping my order when it comes in and will sell it. He only got one car before I got him the special allocation from Ford to build my car.

Steve

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
She's a beaut! Congratulations and I'm sure you'll sleep better now knowing your car is in your garage and not on some lot.

skyhighsd

Established Member
STP60067.jpg

STP60050.jpg

STP60053.jpg

Congrats on the new car:beer:

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Congrats, you must have been like a giddy little school girl when you arrived at the dealer and seen it sitting there!!!!lol

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
congrats on the new car. glad you finnally got what you wanted

Users who are viewing this thread