Built engine time.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
OP, you list the car for sale?!
I have found a 22 GT500 that I really really like, I was very hesitant to post my GT500 for sale. But if the 22 I'm looking at sells before mine, I'll be keeping mine.
He did and I would’ve been all over this car had I not bought mine two months ago
I've had a few people say that me today. I feel I listed it at a far price, especially for how heavily modified it is.
He did. I think he fell and hit his head. It's the only explanation for contemplating selling what he has for a knob-shifted S550. o_O
I checked the GT500 out last Sunday and said "that's nice" and left. Then my brother bought a Raptor from that same dealer Saturday and told me that it was still for sale. So I went down and really looked it over, man its badass in person and if it wasn't the carbon package and grabber blue I wouldn't even consider it.
I tried also but the new Grabber Blue is calling his name.
That particular one is, I honestly felt bad even listening mine, but man the carbon package is hard to say no too. But nothing is written in stone yet.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s understandable Steve.
The new 500 is a better overall car in many ways.
Expensive though, but if you can get a CFTP for close to MSRP it makes sense.
-J

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I have found a 22 GT500 that I really really like, I was very hesitant to post my GT500 for sale. But if the 22 I'm looking at sells before mine, I'll be keeping mine.

I've had a few people say that me today. I feel I listed it at a far price, especially for how heavily modified it is.

I checked the GT500 out last Sunday and said "that's nice" and left. Then my brother bought a Raptor from that same dealer Saturday and told me that it was still for sale. So I went down and really looked it over, man its badass in person and if it wasn't the carbon package and grabber blue I wouldn't even consider it.

That particular one is, I honestly felt bad even listening mine, but man the carbon package is hard to say no too. But nothing is written in stone yet.

Oh I think that’s more than fair especially with the tasteful mods and trackable history. I’ve been following you on IG and YouTube in the even you ever listed the car for sale. Heck, I used your cars pic when I created my WTB ad. I’m any event, good luck dude. The S550 GT500’s are amazing machines and you’d be fortunate to have owned the recent iterations

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
You sold your 1st one & regretted it !
Is this regret # 2 waiting to happen ??
I think he bought a Terminator after the first and then someone wrecked his perfect silver stripeless glass roof car before picking this up.
Honestly tho, for how Steve enjoys his car he’ll probably enjoy a modded ‘22 more. The ‘22 drivetrain can take a 1000hp build WAY easier than a ‘13-14.
I feel very lucky to own both.
-J

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You sold your 1st one & regretted it !
Is this regret # 2 waiting to happen ??
I definitely sold my blue 13 GT500 for the wrong reasons, and I'm still pissed about it lol. But after talking with the original owner Van I've decided keeping mine is the best option.
Oh I think that’s more than fair especially with the tasteful mods and trackable history. I’ve been following you on IG and YouTube in the even you ever listed the car for sale. Heck, I used your cars pic when I created my WTB ad. I’m any event, good luck dude. The S550 GT500’s are amazing machines and you’d be fortunate to have owned the recent iterations
As much as I really like the grabber blue 22 GT500, I think I'm going to pass. I didn't post my GT500 forsale on SVTP because I was unsure of my decision and wanted to test the waters.
I think he bought a Terminator after the first and then someone wrecked his perfect silver stripeless glass roof car before picking this up.
Honestly tho, for how Steve enjoys his car he’ll probably enjoy a modded ‘22 more. The ‘22 drivetrain can take a 1000hp build WAY easier than a ‘13-14.
I feel very lucky to own both.
-J
The terminators I had was the biggest pile of shit I have ever owned, the guy I bought it from lied out his ass about how perfect that car was, but that's water under the bridge now, and than yes some stupid kid smashed into my silver 14 at a red light, I was pretty pissed about that one as well. But like you and me have said in text. It's hard to let go of our cars with the power they make. I'm keeping the 14 and maybe eventually I'll add a used 21 GT500 to the garage.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I definitely sold my blue 13 GT500 for the wrong reasons, and I'm still pissed about it lol. But after talking with the original owner Van I've decided keeping mine is the best option.

It's hard to let go of our cars with the power they make. I'm keeping the 14...
Friends don't let friends sell their '13/'14 GT500s.

Kudos to Van for the successful intervention. (y)

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member

As much as I really like the grabber blue 22 GT500, I think I'm going to pass. I didn't post my GT500 forsale on SVTP because I was unsure of my decision and wanted to test the waters.

The terminators I had was the biggest pile of shit I have ever owned, the guy I bought it from lied out his ass about how perfect that car was, but that's water under the bridge now, and than yes some stupid kid smashed into my silver 14 at a red light, I was pretty pissed about that one as well. But like you and me have said in text. It's hard to let go of our cars with the power they make. I'm keeping the 14 and maybe eventually I'll add a used 21 GT500 to the garage.
Ive been gone offsite for 2 days and all hell is breaking loose @2011 gtcs . I caught wind of this craziness.......dude your giving me palpitations.........:ROFLMAO:.Tell me this was just a big joke right......:oops:......that would of been a big big mistake giving up what you have for one of these GT500 ford performance selector dial cars that will never........never hold value. Ive read youve decided to hold on to the 2014 GT500.........thank god your coming around brother..........;).......lol

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Friends don't let friends sell their '13/'14 GT500s.

Kudos to Van for the successful intervention. (y)
I cannot believe this craziness........ @Norton say it aint so.....:ROFLMAO:.....is there some ford performance GT500 virus going around.......:ROFLMAO: Whats this 2013-14 GT500 forum coming too.......:ROFLMAO:.......lol

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Ive been gone offsite for 2 days and all hell is breaking loose @2011 gtcs . I caught wind of this craziness.......dude your giving me palpitations.........:ROFLMAO:.Tell me this was just a big joke right......:oops:......that would of been a big big mistake giving up what you have for one of these GT500 ford performance selector dial cars that will never........never hold value. Ive read youve decided to hold on to the 2014 GT500.........thank god your coming around brother..........;).......lol
I agree.The new one is called the ford performance gt500.The last real SHELBY from the factory is the 13-14 GT500.Also it has the REAL COBRA emblem on it.The new ford performance gt500 has a Muto emlem cobra on it!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I agree.The new one is called the ford performance gt500.The last real SHELBY from the factory is the 13-14 GT500.Also it has the REAL COBRA emblem on it.The new ford performance gt500 has a Muto emlem cobra on it!
........LMAO.......:ROFLMAO: Dont hold back @Cobra Therapy .................tell it how it is........:ROFLMAO:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
If this is what happens when you're offsite, @Vinnie_B, we'll have no more of that! :ROFLMAO:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You are right.As always to me the 13-14 GT500 are the best.
I definitely agree with you. I had a moment of weakness lol, the new ones are nice in person. But i can't let mine go.
I had been looking at this 22 GT500 for 2 weeks and I kinda wanted it, so I thought I would test the waters on some of the GT500 Facebook pages and shit got outta hand fast lol. I had almost 20 people wanting to know everything about the car and when they could look at it or fly out to see it in less than 12 hours of listing it. Than I talked to the original owner Van Collier and he talked some good sense into me lol. Needless to say I deleted the for sale ad and I'm keeping it. The 22 GT500 was a grabber blue and CFTP and man it looked badass in person and only had 8 miles on it. But after thinking about it, selling mine isn't the right move, hopefully in a year or two I can pick up a nice used 21 or 22 to add to my garage. But the 14 is staying indefinitely
That’s way too many ROFLMAO’s there, Vinnie.

Where’s the ad @2011 gtcs?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Lol I deleted it on Facebook, I wasn't planning on posting the car on SVTP or my Instagram account. Not to sound corny, but it was almost flattering how much attention the car got when I listed it. I had know idea how many people actually followed it and wanted it.

Users who are viewing this thread