BWNBYU"s First Mod Motor = Vortech Air to Air and much more

marshall_cobra

Established Member
I also have X 2 ball joints which lower another half inch in the front so I would probably leave all the ISOs out if I were you. You will definitely want a bump steer kit and caster camber plates as well

My 98 cobra only has 38k miles but I'm in the process of upgrading the whole suspension. I've already got the CC plates and bumpsteer as well. Im gonna be buying the 03/04 cobra front control arms as well and will either go with steeda X 2's or the Moog ball joints.

Love the seats in it man! I actually got a really good deal on a set of 10th's a few months back with like 18k miles on them. of course they didnt look right in my bright atlantic blue cobra. I purchased them to trade for suade 04 cobra seats plus cash on their end. came out a little ahead after it was all said and done. At the time i was wishing my cobra was a different color cause those seats looked amazing. lol

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
My 98 cobra only has 38k miles but I'm in the process of upgrading the whole suspension. I've already got the CC plates and bumpsteer as well. Im gonna be buying the 03/04 cobra front control arms as well and will either go with steeda X 2's or the Moog ball joints.

Love the seats in it man! I actually got a really good deal on a set of 10th's a few months back with like 18k miles on them. of course they didnt look right in my bright atlantic blue cobra. I purchased them to trade for suade 04 cobra seats plus cash on their end. came out a little ahead after it was all said and done. At the time i was wishing my cobra was a different color cause those seats looked amazing. lol
If you want to go really low, the x2's help geometry, but, your new 03 arms will have nice brand new bjs

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Those seats!! :bowdown:

The black/red scheme you have going on with the car is titties!

wr450

Established Member
im looking for those 03/04 cobra front control arms for my kids 95 where can i find them american muscle no longer carries them

marshall_cobra

Established Member
i think the only option is to buy them used. I've came a across a few used sets in the past but have yet to purchase them just quite yet.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

About damn time with some updated pics! Looks really good man. You going to go wild like the white one?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I wouldn't touch anything else on this car. The only thing I think it needs is fog lights and the front plate bracket removed from the bumper. It's perfect in every other way.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I wouldn't touch anything else on this car. The only thing I think it needs is fog lights and the front plate bracket removed from the bumper. It's perfect in every other way.

I second that. Although I did like the black FR500's better..

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Charcoal Saleens or 03-04 Cobras polished.
Don't forget... it has these..

e10bf6462977c4fc843a2af1bf367c47.jpg

97BlownCobra

Established Member
Wow, that is an awesome build. Can you make another one of those discharge pipes from the IC to the throttle body? I need one for my 97 build. And what pieces did you order to fab the power pipe?

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Wow, that is an awesome build. Can you make another one of those discharge pipes from the IC to the throttle body? I need one for my 97 build. And what pieces did you order to fab the power pipe?
Powerpipe was easy. 1 4" 90 and 1 4" 45 from treadstone. That's it.

Users who are viewing this thread