C7ZR1 vs Demon

PIPO

Established Member
Todd's shit is not stock at all and it's a beast. Not sure any thing is gonna touch it. I'll be there at the YouTube Call Out to see it all go down.

I don’t want to hear that shit now. There will be a bunch of stock ones too for the ones that can’t keep up with a basic modded Demon haha!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea well a 9 second Demon is kinda like "Chupacabra" isn't it? Hear ppl talk about it and even seen a few Youtube videos but no one has ever happen to see one in the wild tho.....:rolleyes:

And ur dreaming if u think the Demon will out 60 ft the 720s on the street. The 720 is like a sling-shot..... the Demon just roasts its cheesy DR's that everyone is now changing out.

What’s the fastest time a stock 720 has done at the 1/4 mile? 9.9, 9.8? We got a couple of Demons that have gone 9.9 in stock form. Not sure I’d call that “smoked from a dig”. Especially when the Demon will out 60’ a 720.

I could care less about YouTube celebrities posting videos of their cars smoking a demon on the highway. Let’s get it done at the track against a race ready Demon and driver.

Never_Enough

Established Member
What’s the fastest time a stock 720 has done at the 1/4 mile? 9.9, 9.8? We got a couple of Demons that have gone 9.9 in stock form. Not sure I’d call that “smoked from a dig”. Especially when the Demon will out 60’ a 720.

I could care less about YouTube celebrities posting videos of their cars smoking a demon on the highway. Let’s get it done at the track against a race ready Demon and driver.
I call it smoked in the 1 McLaren vid I saw raping a Demon. ALso, none of these Demons have out 60' anything so far

Never_Enough

Established Member
Yea I hear ya. Im just saying its FAR from a dedicated drag car by any stretch of anyones imagination. Maybe compared to other super cars out there its less designed to be a handling machine but its still a straight up street car and I bet it handles and brakes far better then my car does.

Just because it has a few drag race novelties like a transbrake and DR's doesn't qualify it as a drag car and yea it was built to 60 ft better then other production cars but its hardly made specifically for the 1/4 mile.

But year comparing it to the 720s is apples to oranges I agree but the 720s isn't a drag car at all but it smokes the Demon from a dig but at $300k I would ****ing hope so lol!
How drag ready it is does not negate the fact that Dodge DID build this thing for drag racing...

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
I don’t want to hear that shit now. There will be a bunch of stock ones too for the ones that can’t keep up with a basic modded Demon haha!

We are talking specifically about the YouTube call out. The Call Out, I'm almost positive, will not have any modded ZR1's there so I'm sure it will do well against most cars there. However, I do know Mike's 1000hp Z06 or Nick's Freedom Rocket will be there and wipe the floor with it. Demons haven't lived up to the hype so I don't need to make excuses.

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
That ****ing guy is annoying as hell

Thats probably his white Toyota C-HR in the back ground in the garage... the rest are his dads cars... lol

Love him or hate him, he turned his dream into a job--so I'm happy for him. He seems to be one of the more respectful 'youtubers' out there, so annoying or not, he gets my vote.

Regarding the cars, they are his in some fashion or another. I don't believe the money came from his parents as he has been building for quite some time. He actually bought his mom a car at some point last year--and judging by their house and other cars, his parents aren't funding his hobby.

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
pulled plug at 1:34. Note to dude in video: learn to edit if you are going to post shit to youtube.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Thats probably his white Toyota C-HR in the back ground in the garage... the rest are his dads cars... lol

Nah. He bought that CH-R for his girlfriend for Christmas. He posted a video of it. The cars are his. If you really want to be shocked, go check out Speed Phenom on Youtube. He's 18 years old and has a '13(?) Super Snake and a '17 GT350R. His Youtube vids are literally paying for his cars.

... It loses to a McLaren 720S and a new ZR1, I would hope so for what those cars cost and for how much power they make. That's all I'm saying.

Nobody has beaten up on the Demon with a 720S yet. All the McLaren losses the Demon is racking up have all been at the wheels of a 570S, the "slowest" McLaren on sale in the U.S.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nah. He bought that CH-R for his girlfriend for Christmas. He posted a video of it. The cars are his. If you really want to be shocked, go check out Speed Phenom on Youtube. He's 18 years old and has a '13(?) Super Snake and a '17 GT350R. His Youtube vids are literally paying for his cars.

Nobody has beaten up on the Demon with a 720S yet. All the McLaren losses the Demon is racking up have all been at the wheels of a 570S, the "slowest" McLaren on sale in the U.S.
There is definitely a video of a 720s making a demon look like a fiesta.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Todd's shit is not stock at all and it's a beast. Not sure any thing is gonna touch it. I'll be there at the YouTube Call Out to see it all go down.
Would love to see his modded demon vs SS717's 1000+hp z06.

The only chance a demon has is on a prepped drag strip. On the street the car has too much torque and will get pulled by a 720s. 720s is superior in every performance metric, except launching on a prepped drag strip.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

Yes they did and we all saw it. It was the owner of Dragtimes car.
https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/dodge-demon-vs-mclaren-720s-roll-races.1157367/

Now the video has been pulled down. Probably because the Demon owner threatened to sue from all his hurt. LOL. Here is a shit quality segment stolen from the original video.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
Show me a stock Demon running 9’s without mods and bigger tires. I’ll wait.

Also Mush is gonna get his shit pushed in by the Z06.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Would love to see his modded demon vs SS717's 1000+hp z06.

The only chance a demon has is on a prepped drag strip. On the street the car has too much torque and will get pulled by a 720s. 720s is superior in every performance metric, except launching on a prepped drag strip.
Demon gonna get raped

_Snake_

Established Member
I bet only 5% of Demon owners ever hit the track with it tho so for most it will be a highway car only and IDN about being built for a 1/4 mile only tho. My car has WAY more drag parts then the Demon and its a hi way monster and DD it every nice day.

And it’s not stock.

Yea I hear ya. Im just saying its FAR from a dedicated drag car by any stretch of anyones imagination. Maybe compared to other super cars out there its less designed to be a handling machine but its still a straight up street car and I bet it handles and brakes far better then my car does.

Just because it has a few drag race novelties like a transbrake and DR's doesn't qualify it as a drag car and yea it was built to 60 ft better then other production cars but its hardly made specifically for the 1/4 mile.

No? What else is the trans brake, line lock, killer chiller, and front runners designed for? 1/8 mile? :)

Users who are viewing this thread