Cadillac handles a Mustang!!!!!

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Claims 508rwhp all motor. I put 2.5 to 3 cars on him up top. :burnout:

Hrmmm, that looked like an 05-09 GT not sure how he is making 508 all motor...

He didn't have FI?

Good kill nonetheless, those CTS Vs are sweet.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Hrmmm, that looked like an 05-09 GT not sure how he is making 508 all motor...

He didn't have FI?

Good kill nonetheless, those CTS Vs are sweet.

Hes probably not making 508 "all motor", unless he doesnt constitute nitrous as a power adder and is a douchebag like that.

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
When i asked what he had done he have me 2 minute answerer and talked any the motor being bored/stroked said it was a compression build. He did have a couple bottles in the trunk, but said he couldn't spray it.

thanks for the compliments on the car.

T800

Established Member
Mustang needs driver mod...chin spoiler damn near hits the ground, lol.

Good kill op.

ford20

Established Member
If he was only making 315 rwhp do you think it would have been anywhere near a car that puts down well over 500?

No lol

But by the same token even all out 323 N/A builds are making 420 or so on an Auto and maybe about 440 on a manual transmission car and that is with all the stops, 127500 or 600 cams, Stage 3 heads or Stage 2 RGR heads, FRPP Intake manifold, Quality LTs, TB, and a 110mm CAI. I have only seen two of these motors before and when talking to JPC about building a motor like this they said they have never done an N/A Big Bore Stroker. I doubt it was 508 All Motor though. And not many people want to invest 12-20k on a motor when going FI is so easy and MUCH cheaper.

I love your V BTW

19935.slow

Established Member
If he was only making 315 rwhp do you think it would have been anywhere near a car that puts down well over 500?

Yes, happens all the time. Not to mention you launched in second and didn't hook at all. Tons of way slower cars out there could handle that with ease.

19935.slow

Established Member
No lol

But by the same token even all out 323 N/A builds are making 420 or so on an Auto and maybe about 440 on a manual transmission car and that is with all the stops, 127500 or 600 cams, Stage 3 heads or Stage 2 RGR heads, FRPP Intake manifold, Quality LTs, TB, and a 110mm CAI. I have only seen two of these motors before and when talking to JPC about building a motor like this they said they have never done an N/A Big Bore Stroker. I doubt it was 508 All Motor though. And not many people want to invest 12-20k on a motor when going FI is so easy and MUCH cheaper.

I love your V BTW

I've made 200 plus passed in a novi 3v and it was way faster than what I saw in the video.

And to op, not taking anything away from the caddy. Def a bad ride.

Users who are viewing this thread