Call of Duty :WW2

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
V2 is going to be few and far between. I've prestiged all divisions, some twice, and maxed mountain, diamond cammo on smg's and rifles and still have never seen one.

I play with a guy who has called it in twice while I was playing with him. Don't know how many other times when I wasn't around, if any.

Considering World at War was always my favorite CoD game I was happy when they got rid of the jetpack crap and went back to WW2. Overall I like the game a lot. I just have 3 complaints. The quick scoping is just as bad in this one as any other and wasn't addressed. The spawn system on some of the maps is terrible. I've always been a shotgun guy and I'm disappointed with the shotguns in this one. The combat shotgun is the only decent one but it's damn sure no KSG or Argus. Hell it's not even an 870.

It's also disappointing that it only launched with 9 maps and the DLC only has 3, and 1 of them is a remake, although a remake of a map I like.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I went 36-2 Christmas morning. I love little kid newbs. I have no mercy. Made a kid scream. Camped in house with double barrel sawd off and no matter how he tried to come in i got him. People keep going right back to where they were killed. I never do that. People expect it.

Sent from my schlong dong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TaraFirma

Established Member
I went 36-2 Christmas morning. I love little kid newbs. I have no mercy. Made a kid scream. Camped in house with double barrel sawd off and no matter how he tried to come in i got him. People keep going right back to where they were killed. I never do that. People expect it.

Yeah, and then they scream camper. Like, why would I move if you keep coming and letting me kill you. It's called a fatal funnel for a reason dummy. I love it when thy bitch and moan about me camping.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Bought me a new headset to go with the new xbox... Picked up the RIGHT 800lx.... It does Dolby atmos as well... Super comfy and sounds great! Very happy with that $150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Bought me a new headset to go with the new xbox... Picked up the RIGHT 800lx.... It does Dolby atmos as well... Super comfy and sounds great! Very happy with that $150

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I camp. Everyone camps to some degree. My favorite time to camp is when i kill a camper and steal his spot. Talk about mad. You out camp a real camper and steal his tent he will spend the entire rest of the match trying to get his spot back. Sometimes ill lay there. Or stick dynamite, or maybe a bouncing betty. You could say im the anticamper. I love to camp when i know you are camping in a spot you love.

Zemedici

Established Member
I camp. Everyone camps to some degree. My favorite time to camp is when i kill a camper and steal his spot. Talk about mad. You out camp a real camper and steal his tent he will spend the entire rest of the match trying to get his spot back. Sometimes ill lay there. Or stick dynamite, or maybe a bouncing betty. You could say im the anticamper. I love to camp when i know you are camping in a spot you love.

fwiw I'm a mobile sniper, quickscopers dont camp ;)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

I had the ultimate anti-camper class in MW2. An ACR with a grenade launcher, One Man Army, and Danger Close. Damn that was fun to come across campers with that class.

Zemedici

Established Member
I cant quick scope. Ive tried for years. Doesnt work for me like it does for everyone else

all about just centering the shot, and slowly working up the speed.

Hardest part is keeping composure when you have ONE bullet to kill them, and they're spraying at you with 30+ :D

Takes practice, for sure. But MAN is it fulfilling when you're on. hahahaa

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I did the sniping thing in mw and was pretty decent... Then in WaW I did the mosin with iron sights... I used to run and gun with that go 18/4 on a regular. I loved that combo.. But was never really that good at sniping after that.

Users who are viewing this thread