Call of Duty :WW2

hoamskilet

Established Member
Hoping it's good. I passed on the last few with all the futuristic bullshit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Just got done downloading - will report back shortly :D

Wanted to relax this weekend and remembered on the way home it came out, snagged it for PS4.

Logan@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My dog woke me up at 4:30am this morning and I had the game pre-downloaded so I put a few hours in. The campaign so far is incredible. I played ~1-2 hours of multiplayer. Felt fluid, I was impressed. The graphics are great.
Wish I had more time to play!

Klay

Established Member
Just downloaded it. I'll play a little later tonight. I haven't played COD since ghosts, which I didn't like.

Coiled03

Established Member
This is out? Shit, I literally JUST started Assassin's Creed Origins.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I may look into it. Last one I liked was black ops II. I since switched over to PS4 and battlefield 1.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The_Head_Coach01
Ps4

Just picked it up.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm downloading it. I'm a fan of a good campaign, not just online play. And it looks solid.

Zemedici

Established Member
Downloaded last night, put a few hours of multiplayer in this morning.

Very smooth, damage is more realistic (think MW vs BO engines), and the guns vary greatly. I like the game. Streaks are cool as well, and the challenges keep it interesting.

I recommend it. A refreshing COD, boots on the ground, where it should be.

Servers were having fits so I took a break. Hovering around 1.40 K/D ATM. 200 score per minute.

Balt21

Established Member
I'm definitely interested since it's back to WWII. They lost my interest when it became so futuristic with jet packs and what not. I'll end up picking it up eventually. I'm interested in the campaign as well like someone else said.

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Love it so far. Picked it up for PS4. Finished the campaign this morning, excellent campaign. Have not been able to get on Multiplayer due to server issues. A nice break from the wall hopping futuristic crap that COD has been these past few years.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Its ok. Ive been playing 4 remastered. Ww2 is better than all the futuristic cod games thats came out in last 4 years. Boots on the ground. The campaign is excellent. Zombie are not insanely hard like other zombie modes. Me and one other made it to level 22 with just a shotgun.

The classes take a bit to get used to. Each division has special abilities so choose your weapons according to the division. You wouldnt want to run a sniper rifle in airborn division.

I only ever play hardcore.

I found, on the beach in the pregame lobby where you can play a lot of old activision atari games.

Im xDARK-GHOSTx on ps4

Sent from LG G5

Users who are viewing this thread