Call of Duty :WW2

Klay

Established Member
I completed the campaign last night and I think it is the best one by far from the CODs I've playerd (black ops 1 and 2, mw 1-3 and ghosts).

I do like the multiplayer but I've had some issues with the hit box being off. It has caused me to die several times despite shooting someone in the head (but no damage is done).

I only played the multiplayer for a bit, so I don't have a ton of feedback. I do however wonder why no other players are at the headquarters when I am there? I thought it was supposed to be a social space but so far its just been me.

Zemedici

Established Member
I do however wonder why no other players are at the headquarters when I am there? I thought it was supposed to be a social space but so far its just been me.

Welcome to being good at COD.....very few people are.

I played ~10 games last night, and all 10 I would have someone with <5 kills on my team, but Over 15 deaths....every single game.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
One thing i noticed, why is there no japanese enemy's? Its all german. World at war had japs. But not this one.

Sent from LG G5

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
COD: WW2 takes place in the European Theater. There were no Japanese there.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I also like the mission based online multiplayer. What really pisses me off is that newbs play those like team death match. Instead of completing the objectives like build the bridge or storm the headquarters, idiots run and gun and lose the match for you.

Sent from LG G5

Zemedici

Established Member
PS4. The only thing I don't like are the shotguns aren't quite as good as previous CoD's. I love running with the shotguns.

with my SCUF controller and Brecci, man I could piss some guys off real quick in BO3.

Add me - GT is my name.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
with my SCUF controller and Brecci, man I could piss some guys off real quick in BO3.

Add me - GT is my name.

The Brecci was nice but I was an Argus guy. Had far more kills with it than with any other gun in the game. I loved always hearing "That mother ****er with the shotgun again!..." all game lol.

Zemedici

Established Member
The Brecci was nice but I was an Argus guy. Had far more kills with it than with any other gun in the game. I loved always hearing "That mother ****er with the shotgun again!..." all game lol.

i can count the times I ADS in BO3 on one hand.....haha the Argus range was insane, but unless you're ADS it wont work.

But I can relate, when you pull out the brecci, its very amusing to see 5 other players pull out shotguns too. Cannot beat a guy with a SCUF and an automatic shotgun with 20+ shots before he has to reload. lololol

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
i can count the times I ADS in BO3 on one hand.....haha the Argus range was insane, but unless you're ADS it wont work.

But I can relate, when you pull out the brecci, its very amusing to see 5 other players pull out shotguns too. Cannot beat a guy with a SCUF and an automatic shotgun with 20+ shots before he has to reload. lololol

I just use the regular controller, and yes I would ADS with the Argus. Reminded me of the KSG from BO2. The KSG actually had more range though.

TD66Stang

Established Member
Just picked up the game and trying to shake the cobwebs off from not gaming really at all over the last few years. Gamertag is Decimator518 if anybody wants to play shoot me an invite,

coremaster21

Established Member

Yep, you were the guys I hated.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I tried playing last night for the first time. It kept giving me errors when trying to grt into multiplayer

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Go to the lay of the land screen, go exploring down on the beach area. Look for the R&R tent accross from the gunsmith. Its not a hidden secret or anything. People are just in such a hurry to play online that Its easily overlooked.

ba321905f025ab72ec6c0810c024ea97.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
Go to the lay of the land screen, go exploring down on the beach area. Look for the R&R tent accross from the gunsmith. Its not a hidden secret or anything. People are just in such a hurry to play online that Its easily overlooked.

View attachment 1443418

Ya know i saw that and went ‘why would anyone want to play those old shit games?’

Lololol

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
The shotgun has incredible range. 25 yards or so. Better than any shotty in any previous cod. Use incendiary rounds thank me later. Its so satisfying to hit someone with incendiary shells and they burst into flames screaming. In hardcore press left on Dpad to load them.

Sent from LG G5

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread