Established Member
Premium Member
I may pick it up then. I’m was holding back to see reviews

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Tell me about it. I've been too busy turning wrenches and punching keys. Now my wife wants another project boat this winter. It never ends, but at least it is fun. :)
Definitely.
More fun than videos games, that's for sure.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I picked it up for PS4, definitely a hell of a lot better than World at War some 8 or 9 years ago when that COD came out. It's a solid 8/10 game for me. I did have a few problems getting online over the past 2 days. I kept getting an error code when trying to go online.

Klay

Established Member
I am still playing the campaign but it is good so far. Haven't tried multiplayer yet though.

The campaign seems more difficult then past ones. At least without dying.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
First impression. Looks like I bought the game for the campaign. The multiple player just seems like a game for children compared to BF1. I guess I like the bigger maps and being able to use tanks, planes, ect.

Gravik

Established Member
How is zombies? That's all I really care about

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sdoo500

Established Member
Just picked it up, honestly haven’t ever played any COD games but wanted to get back into gaming a bit.

Got about two hours into campaign last night and enjoyed it. I agree with it being more like a movie. Figured i would get some hours in single player before multiplayer

Zemedici

Established Member
Downloaded last night, put a few hours of multiplayer in this morning.

Very smooth, damage is more realistic (think MW vs BO engines), and the guns vary greatly. I like the game. Streaks are cool as well, and the challenges keep it interesting.

I recommend it. A refreshing COD, boots on the ground, where it should be.

Servers were having fits so I took a break. Hovering around 1.40 K/D ATM. 200 score per minute.

So how is the multiplayer on this one?

See above

Post #15 from this thread, I outline multiplayer in detail....

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I downloaded it Saturday for the PS4. I've been having a blast! They really don't hold back on the realism that is war.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I might buy this one. I play a lot of GTA 5, Fortnite, and typical stuff like this. I'm always down to get drunk playing xbox with SVTp bros. I have a few on there I think.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I've been playing CoD since CoD4 and Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare just killed the series for me. I've hardly played at all over the past couple of years. My favorite has always been World at War and I've always wanted them to make a modern version of it. I think they did a great job with this one. I've only played it for a couple of hours but I like it so far.

Zemedici

Established Member
I've been playing CoD since CoD4 and Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare just killed the series for me. I've hardly played at all over the past couple of years. My favorite has always been World at War and I've always wanted them to make a modern version of it. I think they did a great job with this one. I've only played it for a couple of hours but I like it so far.

You on PS4 or all you all #PCMASTERRACE on me?

I downloaded it Saturday for the PS4. I've been having a blast! They really don't hold back on the realism that is war.

Yess! The streaks are awesome, and the sound effects keep you immersed in each match. I really like the game. Very refreshing for a COD series. No jetpacks, no looking to the treetops for bad guys, they're all on the ground. Much more playable.

Users who are viewing this thread