Calling all GT500s

Bumblebee03

Established Member
Calling all BadAss GT500s. Instead of sitting around saying your car is fast come show us. August 25th I am renting Panama City Raceway(Just north of Panama City, Florida) for us to have some fun. The gates will open up at 11:00am and we will run from Noon till 6:00pm. Everyone who has attended my events in the past know how much fun you will have. This time I just stepped it up by adding a track to race on instead of sitting around bench racing. I am giving everyone 6 months to get their vehicle's ready and to make sure you are off work so you will have no excuse not to be there.

Here is the link to the official thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...read-august-25th-track-rental-pbotoshoot.html

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
To my knowledge....I have the only semi aggressive GT500 in Northwest Florida. There may be others, but they do not post here. All the super aggressive bad boy GT500s are in south Florida.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
To my knowledge....I have the only semi aggressive GT500 in Northwest Florida. There may be others, but they do not post here. All the super aggressive bad boy GT500s are in south Florida.

Bad boys, Bad boys....whatcha going to do? Watcha gonna do when we come for you ?

Hmm sounds interesting....I should be driving mines pretty well by then...

jenkins_1120

Established Member
When are you leaving, Where are you going....and what mods do you have planned for the future?

leaving in march to go to korea. not sure where im getting stationed at next, should be finding out soon. lets just say im shooting for 1k hp (on race gas)/street monster(93 or e85).

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
leaving in march to go to korea. not sure where im getting stationed at next, should be finding out soon. lets just say im shooting for 1k hp (on race gas)/street monster(93 or e85).

Hellion TT setup, or big 3.6LC KB?

Here is a nice pic of your car from last Sunday.

4f4c9c97.jpg

are any slow 01 cobra's allowed?

Absolutely! All Mustangs are welcomed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread