Calling all Mass, CT and New Yorkers!!!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
So RI guy's get screwed.....

Connecticut location is perfect.. I don't do the GW bridge..Lol

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
^LOL, GW bridge does slap it at all times of the day, and yea my yard could actually work, i think 3acres of grass will suffice, and everyone burns out in front of my house anyways, and the road is a mile long, so grass show and one mile drags in residential neighborhood?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
^LOL, GW bridge does slap it at all times of the day, and yea my yard could actually work, i think 3acres of grass will suffice, and everyone burns out in front of my house anyways, and the road is a mile long, so grass show and one mile drags in residential neighborhood?

Works for me:lol:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I'm in depending on time. October sucks for me but I'd love to squeeze something in! CT also seems to be the best location because it's in the middle.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Welp looks like CT it is guys...also, this will be taking place on a sunday for obvious reasons. Majority of us work saturdays so it is the only reasonable option. But stay tuned for a date!!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

This sounds like a hoot!!!

TurboWs6

1,000whp CLUB
Established Member
Can't do the 14th ill be at the lsx shootout and the shakedown is at etown that same day so I'm sure a lot of people will be attending that

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I vote October 7th since I'll be down there anyways with le papa and perrkerrrr and Ruijohnnyguy :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread