Can i get 330 RWHP N/A?

281CJ

Established Member
my sig + elec. waterpump, good LT's, and intake manifold and retune should net 330 +/- 5

Mach Boy

Established Member
Your sig is empty.

I have full bolt ons minus LTs and I have a PP TB and Intake. Before the P&P and Stewart Mechanical Water Pump I was at 296rwhp.

The Stewart pump only requires 3HP at 6500RPMs. The stock pump requires 17HP. So you can get a 10-14HP jump with a new mechanical pump that costs $150 at Summit or you can spend $350 for the Meziere. And the only difference between the two pumps is 3HP and $200.

Last edited:

radaman

Established Member
I know a guy here that has Al Papito ported heads/cam pkg, roy's ported intake & spacer, mac LT's/bassani off rd x/bassani cb, c/l intake, ported t body and tuned by sct-2 and put down 370rwhp/375rwtq a month ago. The tuning shop (Naka's on Oahu) said it cost the guy 15k in parts labor to get there...DAMNNNNN!!!!!

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
I know a guy here that has Al Papito ported heads/cam pkg, roy's ported intake & spacer, mac LT's/bassani off rd x/bassani cb, c/l intake, ported t body and tuned by sct-2 and put down 370rwhp/375rwtq a month ago. The tuning shop (Naka's on Oahu) said it cost the guy 15k in parts labor to get there...DAMNNNNN!!!!!

Sounds like he got ripped off :dw:

Last edited:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member

You can get there by spending a lot less money.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Your sig is empty.

I have full bolt ons minus LTs and I have a PP TB and Intake. Before the P&P and Stewart Mechanical Water Pump I was at 296rwhp.

The Stewart pump only requires 3HP at 6500RPMs. The stock pump requires 17HP. So you can get a 10-14HP jump with a new mechanical pump that costs $150 at Summit or you can spend $350 for the Meziere. And the only difference between the two pumps is 3HP and $200.
The most hp gain I've seen from six Meziere pump installs is only 8rwhp.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

15k must have come from Nakaz labor!!! He has an awesome rep on the island however he charges outragous prices for labor. IMO. 15k for 375?- eh not so much. I'd say go with a procharger/vortech + install and tune which will run you 6k or so. Hell, even if you got forged internals + install along with the SC it would still be less than 15k. But to each their own. Sounds like he's got a badass Mach- a very expensive badass Mach to boot.

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
i just had my car dyno tuned this past friday.. numbers in my sig

work done was forged rods and pistons. pistons with low compression lowered my tq numbers. i have stage two blower cams which raised my hp. i have jlt intake, no intake polish or heads ported.

Angus

Established Member
Is that possible with a Mach I? What will it take to get there?

Full bolt-ons, ported intake & an aggressive dyno tune (knock sensors OFF) can get you over 330 rwhp.

I made 335 rwhp/342 rwtq that way...

Users who are viewing this thread