Can it be saved?

cj428mach

Established Member
Thats nuckin futs. I can't believe how much the bidding is at. Realistically it is a parts car. How much could the parts really bring. It seems to me like its too high already.

Drivetrain is worth 10k. The rest of the car has some value, mirror, interior, trunk, rear bumper, wheels, hood, front bumper, etc.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
As for painting the Mystichrome car... If it were mine, I'd take it to a custom rod shop and have them repaint the whole car in a deep mirror-like smooth finish. Mystichrome would rock even more when done with a show car quality paint job.

Yes, you could part it out. The drivetrain and interior would command the biggest prices, but I'd like to see someone keep this Mystichrome coupe alive.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
^^ not to mention it''s stock , and not stock as defined by most, I'm mean factory intake, still caged and OE exhaust,

badjuicedgt

Established Member
the weird think on the torched one the belt is still on the supercharger and the valve covers are still blue, I would have expected black. Man the way it looks on the copart site the terminators are dropping like flies, I think awhile back there was a comp orange one on there too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^ not to mention it''s stock , and not stock as defined by most, I'm mean factory intake, still caged and OE exhaust,

Doesn't likely apply in this case, but it is not uncommon for sellers to remove all mods and re-install the factory pieces (ie. intake, cage, exhaust, etc.) in order to advertise the car as "factory stock". No way to really know a Terminator has always been stock unless you either know the owner/car or have solid background info. Just saying.

What a shame to see this Mystichrome coupe on a likely path of being torn apart, as in parting out. An organ donor of sorts. I, too, would love to see this one brought back to life instead. It's been done before. Maybe there's hope until the end.

007jerry

Established Member
It looks like it sold for $10,000!!! A little less than I originally thought, I was really close to pulling the trigger on this one! I may regret not buying this one for a while :shrug:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Be amazed if it gets parted at that sell price. Body shop guy could put sweat equity into it and still make enough to be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread