Canada Freedom Convoy 2022

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
The Russian white nationalists trump Canadians have made it to France

To be fair, protests in France are more common than car jackings in Chicago.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
To be fair, protests in France are more common than car jackings in Chicago.

I could be mistaken but I believe the yellow vest protest is still going on. I have seen some footage of protesters fighting with cops in Paris although that could be normal too.

blk02edge

Established Member
Screenshot_20220212-195102_Instagram.jpg

JimCSHO

Established Member
Breaking News: The police in Ottawa move-in on protestors blocking the Ambassador Bridge connecting Canada and the U.S.
Just a small correction. Ottawa is a long way from Windsor, Ontario (7.5 hour drive). The Ambassador bridge is between Detroit and Windsor.

The protest caused a massive jam at the Blue Water Bridges north of Detroit between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario. Trucks bound for Canada were told to go to Port Huron to cross about 60 miles north. Stuff was still moving, just very slowly since the processing took much longer with all the extra traffic.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
If only the truckers would just stop delivering for a while and show our government how things work but I understand for many they can't support a family w/o delivering loads so their hands are tied.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
If only the truckers would just stop delivering for a while and show our government how things work but I understand for many they can't support a family w/o delivering loads so their hands are tied.

You can tell how important a movement is based on how much its members are willing to sacrifice.

All of the protests in 2020 cost nothing for the participants. In fact they gained massively in the form of political and cultural power.

The COVID cult sacrificed nothing. In fact they benefitted massively as they worked from home and their 401ks doubled in size.

The truckers are putting themselves on the line. They are giving up their livelihoods for this. They are the vietcong. The laptop class needs to come to grips with this and give them their due. This is not going away.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
The truckers could shut the western world economy down overnight if they wanted to. Food, goods, gasoline, medical supplies go nowhere without trucks. The truckers just may hold more power than these commie tyrants...I hope these shitheads realize it.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Truckers had CO crying in less than a week. It's amazing how fast they figured out they could do something for the trucker they sentenced and threw the key away on.

scott_0

Established Member
throw up some “black lives matter” signs and call it a peaceful protest, they will leave them alone and give them immunity for any crimes they commit….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can tell how important a movement is based on how much its members are willing to sacrifice.

All of the protests in 2020 cost nothing for the participants. In fact they gained massively in the form of political and cultural power.

The COVID cult sacrificed nothing. In fact they benefitted massively as they worked from home and their 401ks doubled in size.

The truckers are putting themselves on the line. They are giving up their livelihoods for this. They are the vietcong. The laptop class needs to come to grips with this and give them their due. This is not going away.
Well said, @Klaus! Well said!

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
1 hour(s) ago

Freedom Convoy and Ottawa Mayor come to agreement and consolidate protests around Parliament Hill​

Organizers of the Freedom Convoy and the Ottawa Mayor have come to an agreement on protest placement in exchange for a meeting.
Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson sent a letter to the organizers of the Freedom Convoy on Saturday and said that he would agree to a meeting, if the following conditions were met:
"Remove all trucks from the residential districts south of Wellington Street, and from all other residential areas including the market, the Ottawa Baseball Stadium on Coventry, etc.;"
"Agree to not backfill the residential areas currently occupied with trucks, other vehicles and/or demonstrators; and"
"Agree to not displace the truck convoy, vehicles and/or demonstrators to other residential areas in the city of Ottawa."
Watson said that he wants to see "clear evidence" that the trucker convoy is leaving residential areas by Monday, and also asked the protesters to stop asking more individuals to join them in Ottawa.
"I look forward to your protest movement meaningfully delivering on these steps as a show of goodwill towards our community. Once there is clear evidence that you have delivered on these commitments, I am prepared to meet with you in a timely fashion," Watson wrote.
A follow-up letter to Watson from organizers of the Freedom Convoy states that they "agree with your request to reduce pressure on the residents and businesses in the City of Ottawa."
"We have made a plan to consolidate our protest efforts around Parliament Hill. We will be working hard over the next 24 hours to get buy in from the truckers. We hope to start repositioning our trucks on Monday," the organizers wrote. "We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the issues raised by the truckers."
Posted by Adam Sabes

Users who are viewing this thread