Canada Freedom Convoy 2022

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I wonder how long it will take them to figure out no independent truckers are hauling into Canada anymore.

Not only that but the others also will join in as they all know it is now or never. Sure hope these Country Governments have an extra 200,000++++++ semi and trailers hanging around just to keep their liberal cesspool citys supplied and fed.

olympic

Established Member
273997264_330876992415058_3998910106182599104_n.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m really surprised there isn’t more discussion about the freezing of personal finances simply because the government feels youre Supporting the wrong people.

I thought it was wild when Greece locked up bank accounts because the financial system was circling the drain. Now imagine your personal bank account, your business accounts, and your different insurances have been suspended because you donated to a cause the government has deemed unfit.

****ing bizzaro world. Canada today, America tomorrow (or later this afternoon, whichever)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m really surprised there isn’t more discussion about the freezing of personal finances simply because the government feels youre Supporting the wrong people.

I thought it was wild when Greece locked up bank accounts because the financial system was circling the drain. Now imagine your personal bank account, your business accounts, and your different insurances have been suspended because you donated to a cause the government has deemed unfit.

****ing bizzaro world. Canada today, America tomorrow (or later this afternoon, whichever)

Scary ****ing times indeed…

Definitely coming to a state near you…

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
^That'll be interesting for me since I work for a freight company. Haven't heard anything, but then again I'm not on the operations side.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Just announced on Fox News:

Ottawa Police Chief just resigned.

God bless him.

Jocko talks about the "Resignation in Protest".

So the dude Resigns - they'll just get someone else to do their bidding and his resignation was for nothing. The minute you step down, you loose all control and influence on the situation.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He didn't have control when he was there. What makes you think he "looses all control and influence" when he leaves? They would just fire him on the spot if he refuses to carry out the bidding of those over him. Either way, that spells OUT.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Jocko talks about the "Resignation in Protest".

So the dude Resigns - they'll just get someone else to do their bidding and his resignation was for nothing. The minute you step down, you loose all control and influence on the situation.

He resigned because the force was ignoring his commands.

Users who are viewing this thread