Canada Freedom Convoy 2022

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
FLqvbisXoAYd_JE

MG0h3

Established Member
I’m really surprised there isn’t more discussion about the freezing of personal finances simply because the government feels youre Supporting the wrong people.

I thought it was wild when Greece locked up bank accounts because the financial system was circling the drain. Now imagine your personal bank account, your business accounts, and your different insurances have been suspended because you donated to a cause the government has deemed unfit.

****ing bizzaro world. Canada today, America tomorrow (or later this afternoon, whichever)

Watch this cause a run on banks.

Read up on how them went….

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

quad

Established Member
I’m really surprised there isn’t more discussion about the freezing of personal finances simply because the government feels youre Supporting the wrong people.

I thought it was wild when Greece locked up bank accounts because the financial system was circling the drain. Now imagine your personal bank account, your business accounts, and your different insurances have been suspended because you donated to a cause the government has deemed unfit.

****ing bizzaro world. Canada today, America tomorrow (or later this afternoon, whichever)
i-see-dead-politicianseverywhere.jpg

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wonder if a Credit Union is any safer than a Bank.

Thinking about taking cash out and putting it in Mason Jars in my backyard...but wait, there is 16" of snow on the ground and the ground is frozen. What to do. Lol

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

Thinking about taking cash out and putting it in Mason Jars in my backyard...but wait, there is 16" of snow on the ground and the ground is frozen. What to do. Lol
I’ll watch ‘em fer ya.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member

Prob best to spread it out. I’ll take care of some for ya too.

Users who are viewing this thread