Car & Driver highlights

FordGTGuy

Established Member
The camaro performed pretty well on track. I will be very surprised if the gt500 beats it

Nordschleife lap records - FastestLaps.com

#40. It performed better than most "known" high performing cars. I hate to say it but the gt500 will probably not perform as well on the track.

I wouldn't trust that list, it doesn't even have the right lap time for the Ford GT.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If ford sat at the ring for 3 weeks with pro drivers I am sure they'll get a 2013 gt500 to run a 7:40.xxx or better.

Hell, in an hour in forza I can chop 5-8 seconds off ring lap times just by learning the feel of the car on the track and adjusting springs/shocks/tire pressure/diff settings but not adding or changing any actual parts.

Reason I bring this up is because Chevy spent weeks out there. Weeks. That and al O speaks so highly of his simulations so I figured I'd bring up my "simulated" affairs that I've experienced off of forza.

(obviously I'm being facetious, a video game is not real life, but the argument that practice/tuning makes for better times is valid)

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
If ford sat at the ring for 3 weeks with pro drivers I am sure they'll get a 2013 gt500 to run a 7:40.xxx or better.

Hell, in an hour in forza I can chop 5-8 seconds off ring lap times just by learning the feel of the car on the track and adjusting springs/shocks/tire pressure/diff settings but not adding or changing any actual parts.

So can Al. Op.

"We ran simulations, and....."

:lol:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I know right? Like I said if he wants to run his sims, so can all of us ahaha

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yes only the mustang II used pinto tech.

(was joking through and through)

Users who are viewing this thread