Car & Driver Test Drive 2013 Viper

TheHitman™

Established Member
Are they certain that they can only get an 11.7 out of that car? If so I'm guessing it would be something along the lines of 11.7 @ 140mph lol.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
11.7? .....Seems a bit on the low end. For 100k though, I'd take Godzirra...

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Don't get caught up on the performance estimates. The last gen could run bottom 11's, and this one should have no problem besting it. The road course is where this thing will really shine. Some of the hardware on this thing is pretty heavy duty stuff.

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
640hp and only 3300lbs WITH 345 rear tires. Id say we may see these knocking on the 10's bone stock with a good driver behind the wheel.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I like it alot. Not liking the yellow though. That thing in white will be really sweet. I cant wait to see what happens when people start throwing money into these things.

61mmstang94

Established Member
640hp and only 3300lbs WITH 345 rear tires. Id say we may see these knocking on the 10's bone stock with a good driver behind the wheel.

Agreed. Considering the outgoing model's performance running low 11s...I think we'll see some tens stock.

Would be interesting to see the 2013 viper vs 2013 GTR. Two stock ten second cars! :rockon:

And can you imagine the first one that gets a TT kit?

canadianbullitt

Established Member
There is a few vipers out there that look good done up but over all, I have never really liked them. This one is no exception. The exterior just looks cheap to me.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
If the GT500 can run low 11s, this viper can certainly go faster

Sent with my Massive Johnson

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is a few vipers out there that look good done up but over all, I have never really liked them. This one is no exception. The exterior just looks cheap to me.

From what I've read, the interior is one of its high points. They definitely went with a nice re-design and upgraded materials. Why do you say it looks cheap? In what way? I'm just curious. Maybe I'm missing something.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
From what I've read, the interior is one of its high points. They definitely went with a nice re-design and upgraded materials. Why do you say it looks cheap? In what way? I'm just curious. Maybe I'm missing something.

The front end mostly it just doesn't flow. Can't put my finger on it one hundred percent. Could be the yellow. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread