CCW Classic Wheels - 18x9/18x11

ATFPat

Established Member
**** SOLD ****

Polished CCW Classic Wheels - 18x9.5 fronts wrapped with 265/35-18 and 18x11 rears wrapped with 315/30-18 Hankooks Ventus R-S2. Wheels/tires have under 800 miles (Going on the high side) with no burnouts etc. Wheels/tires sit on the cobra which is located in a climate controlled garage so these have not seen water/rain/salt etc.

Located in Horsham 19044 - asking $2500 picked up. As of now, I m not looking into shipping these as in fear of damage etc. Will trade for BBS RK Plasma's. I've been on the fence of selling and have been back and forth.

** Lug nuts/bottle of Adams polish/mothers polish included (Slightly used)

Updated 4/15/2010
Just wanted to give a brief history. As I was polishing these wheels, I've noticed TINY surface scratches on the wheels/centers. I bought the wheels in December 09 and received these at the end of the month/beginning of Jan 2010. Originally, these where black centers with polished lips. When I received the wheels, I contacted CCW to get info on whats good to use to polish. I barely noticed tiny scratches/swirls (Not sure if from Pads used to polish the lips). After a little bit, I wanted to go all polished and contacted CCW and ordered new polished centers, selling my black centers to a member on this forum. When I received the centers, they had tiny scratches/swirls that were very hard to notice (Im crazy about wheels). I've have the centers since the beginning of March 2010 (little over a month). The wheels/tires are in like "New" condition. I m sure if someone has a mothers powerball or something, they could polish the crap out of these. I usually do it by hand with mirco cloths and love the results. I know I m being super anal but its not a cheap wheel/tire and I would want to know as much as possible before purchase/driving to take a look.

Also: Backspacing: Front 6.25 and Rears: 6.75

I m trying to answer all questions before getting flooded with PM's. Any questions, please feel free to pm me or if you want details from an expert, the guys at CCW are great to deal with on the phone. The price is still set the same and is a steal.

Update - While wiping the wheels down, I noticed a small "Patch" of scratches on one of the rear wheels. When I tried to take a photo, it took me a little bit to locate them and I couldn't get a photo. its about the size of a dime? These wheels look great though!

*** First $2,200 gets them! **** Just want these gone!
DSC_0078-1.gif

DSC_0026.gif

DSC_0094.gif

Last edited:

ATFPat

Established Member
^ Maybe I should take a picture of them sitting in my living room with some tire shine and polish on them ha. Pictures were taken when they first went mounted on.

ATFPat

Established Member
Thanks guys for the compliaments/bumps! All pm's replied and will be posting more pictures when I take more of them later on today.

black 10th vert

Established Member
just curious why you are selling them so quickly? I remeber you posting pics when you first got them not very long ago...

ATFPat

Established Member
^ Main reason is that I want a lower profile and look more stock with the 17x9/17x11 AFS chrome Cobras. Also theres a good chance that I ll need to Daily Drive it for the summer plus me and the wife (Girlfriend of 7 years!) are looking into moving so theres a few reasons why I m selling. Things can change. I don't "Need" to sell them but it would be better too, take a loss and put the money toward more important things.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I've been contemplating stepping up to a set of TF's or CCWs. Would you have any interest in trading for a set of black fr500's plus cash on my half.

Users who are viewing this thread