CCW Classic Wheels - 18x9/18x11

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
Accepting payment plans? Haha! I wish I had some room on my credit card man, good luck with the sale!

ATFPat

Established Member
^ I know but if I come home with another wheel set the wife will kill me ha.

Accepting payment plans? Haha! I wish I had some room on my credit card man, good luck with the sale!
I wish I could accept cards :rolling:

Getting alot of PM's about shipping. If I lived on the Westcoast, theses would have def. been sold by now! If they don't sell for a little bit, I ll look into shipping even though I'm not a fan of it with wheels. Been getting a few pm's from locals, price is OBO! Its still alot of money but taxes are coming! :rockon: Start the summer right!

s|ck

Established Member
Wow can't believe these wheels haven't sold yet. If I had a cobra I'd jump all over these in a heart beat. :bowdown:

EVO-lution

Established Member
:(...got the money and bought a set of classics. wish I would have remembered this set.

needless to say kind of dissatisfied since I been waiting about a month and a half for my other 2 rims to be made. not a happy camper right now.

GLWS again man. :thumbsup:

ATFPat

Established Member
^ Damn, took about 3 weeks for mine and that was around Christmas! Cancel it and buy mine ha. You'll like em, they're worth the wait but that long would drive me nuts. I actually de-listed these for a bit and relisted them now.

Wow can't believe these wheels haven't sold yet. If I had a cobra I'd jump all over these in a heart beat. :bowdown:
Thanks guys! also all pm's answered!

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Wish the dude who was susposed to buy my Camaro didn't flake, I'd buy these in a heartbeat. Not too far away either.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Oh god I want so bad. I remember a few years back I saw an 04 Mystic at the dragstrip with these wheels and I jizzed in my pants! Trade for some 91 Pony wheels and cash? haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread