CCW Classic Wheels - 18x9/18x11

ATFPat

Established Member
^ I actually have a few people wanting me to ship but going to hold off in hopes of a local sale. However if it comes to that point, I'll go in order to keep fairness and pm ya!

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Well, all I can say is thank god you put them back up after my insurance bill was due; I probably would have made a bad decision, haha.

ATFPat

Established Member
#3. If I decide to ship, they'll move but I really want to keep these a local sale. There in great shape and seem to be a popular wheel to want. I'm just not a fan of shipping big items or high dollar value items. As of now, there off the cobra and will be polished/cleaned awaiting for a new home/mustang.

ATFPat

Established Member
New photos. Also, I m going to include the mothers/Adams metal polish. Also, Im not sure if stock lug nuts will fit but CCW included "Skinnier" lug nuts which will go with the wheels. I updated the front page as well.

DSC_0115.gif

DSC_0112.gif

DSC_0111.gif

DSC_0107.gif

DSC_0106.gif

ATFPat

Established Member
All pm's replied. As for shipping, went to UPS with the front wheel/tire to get a round about quote for shipping. If boxed, 2 wheels per box, shipped from here to FL was around $160 without insurance? The rears are bigger. If (Method using) wrapped separately using cardboard on the sides and wrapped in shrink wrap etc. it was 65ish per wheel insuranced shipped to FL. If anyone knows a cheaper carrier/better method please chime in or PM me.

Thanks!

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
If you take off the tires and box them individually it will only be about 35-40 a wheel. I shipped some roush wheels off and they are heavier than these i know(sans tires)

ATFPat

Established Member
I know the lady was telling me that they can ship the tire without a box but then I'm paying someone to de-mount them off the rim. I remember selling/shipping a saleen wing that cost me around 140ish to ship, which I had to eat some of the shipping after telling the guy it was going to be under 80 to ship.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Must resist urge to offer a trade and cash!

Damn, you can see Joe's car in the center cap. Really tempting, man. Really tempting...

ATFPat

Established Member
Rob, I'll work out a deal with ya if your really want these - which I know u do ha, besides you need new tires!

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
I have NEW AFS staggered 18's with tires with under 5k miles on them I would trade + cash. The wheels are flawless and have been on the car 2 months.. Car is always parked on carpet and the tires are worn evenly... 285/35/18 fronts 315/30/18 Rears let me know if your interested we can put them on a pallet and ship them freight for like 80 bucks each way.. Also if we agree I can have my wheels shipped as soon as wednesday..

EVO-lution

Established Member
^ Damn, took about 3 weeks for mine and that was around Christmas! Cancel it and buy mine ha. You'll like em, they're worth the wait but that long would drive me nuts. I actually de-listed these for a bit and relisted them now.

Thanks guys! also all pm's answered!

I can cancel the order but then I'd be stuck with 2 18X11 Classics hahahaha. I purchased them seperately.

And to think if I canceled the order and sold my 2 rims I already have you my friend would have these sold because I would have Cash In Hand :(

ATFPat

Established Member
** Just wanted to update **
I don't beat around the bush so heres where the wheels/tires stand. As of now, I'm going to stay away from shipping which is like shooting myself in the foot. I have 6+ people wanting to paypal etc and have these shipped. The closest person that has interest is in New York and noone has even taking a look at them :bored: I ll work on the price but even at the asking, its a good deal - atleast I think so ha. If these dont move for some reason, Ill just mount them back on. Don't really need to get rid of them just wanted the extra cash for whipple etc.

I have NEW AFS staggered 18's with tires with under 5k miles on them I would trade + cash. The wheels are flawless and have been on the car 2 months.. Car is always parked on carpet and the tires are worn evenly... 285/35/18 fronts 315/30/18 Rears let me know if your interested we can put them on a pallet and ship them freight for like 80 bucks each way.. Also if we agree I can have my wheels shipped as soon as wednesday..
PM sent

Last edited:

ATFPat

Established Member
^ Not sure, zip code is 19044 it you want to mapquest it and get an idea.

**** New Price to SELL $2,200 CASH/PICK UP ****

Users who are viewing this thread