Central Valley Meet

ponyboyx04

Established Member
so other than mustangs, cobras, and a few camaros and vettes, anything else going to be out there?

anyone thought about a race tournament?.... see who comes out on top? single race elimination.....

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, with my bald ass Nitto's I think I would be getting my ass handed to me :) I know of a couple imports, but I dont want it to get out too much then were bound to have trouble. I know a couple repectable one's that wouldnt mind coming though.

MJMJ7

Established Member
I think both of my brothers will come. One has a MazdaSpeed 3 and the other has an 88 Mitsu Starion. Neither one are immature, so I'm not too worried.

ponyboyx04

Established Member
please no immature ricers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imports are cool s long as the people driving are not idiots....:bash:

jdowd

Insert Comment Here
Established Member
Lol, with my bald ass Nitto's I think I would be getting my ass handed to me :) I know of a couple imports, but I dont want it to get out too much then were bound to have trouble. I know a couple repectable one's that wouldnt mind coming though.

My car will probly be sold this week Pete. You mind if i role up with my brothers riced out import and maybe one 03 cobra vert if we can actually convince him to take it out of his garage.

riced06rs

Established Member
riced out lol just bring the bullitt out, hey pete ya i would like to come out to this i will try to get my friend out with his cobra vert but we will see.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sweet yeah guys you know your welcome.

Unfortunately my FRC might or might not make it. I think the clutch went out today or something worse, but were looking into it.

ponyboyx04

Established Member
oh no the FRC is down? :idea: hehehe....

then who will be the top dog next weekend?

i dont have the tires, and a jacked up tune.....BUT i sure will give er hell...:D

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
I'm your Huckel Berry :rolling: I'm interested......if the GTG is in the Turlock area, I'll bring the Bird out for some fun. :coolman:

Quik Z06

Established Member
We might but obviously we'll be in the Yellow Vette if we do. Im going to try to get the FRC fixed before the meet, but may not have time, we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread