Central Valley Meet

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah didnt even think to ask you Greg :)

I think I know the spot your talking about, but I dont know, maybe we should stick to Modesto.

ponyboyx04

Established Member
regaped my plugs and the beast is running a bit better, so hopefuly i can get some good passes in.... still need tires....anyone?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
you know what?

lemme see about having a meet at my work. We have a pretty big plant off of Morgan Road and Whitmore in Ceres (Metecno API is where i work) and its private land, so its not like they could kick us off. i will ask my uppers if its ok, it should be fine. we have parking for something like 40-50 cars and good lighting and its right off the street. as long as everyone is mature and sticks to the rules (No burnouts, loud music, revving, etc) we should be ok with having meets there.

ill let everyone know as soon as i know.

regaped my plugs and the beast is running a bit better

imagine that! what were they gapped at when you pulled them? which plugs were in there?

Last edited:

ponyboyx04

Established Member
you know what?

lemme see about having a meet at my work. We have a pretty big plant off of Morgan Road and Whitmore in Ceres (Metecno API is where i work) and its private land, so its not like they could kick us off. i will ask my uppers if its ok, it should be fine. we have parking for something like 40-50 cars and good lighting and its right off the street. as long as everyone is mature and sticks to the rules (No burnouts, loud music, revving, etc) we should be ok with having meets there.

ill let everyone know as soon as i know.

imagine that! what were they gapped at when you pulled them? which plugs were in there?

they are NGK TR-6's they were gaped at .040, set them to .030... running about 75% better, just need tires now and a shot at the ole FRC... ooops no FRC this weekend....lol. ...darn the luck... if i talk enough crap Pete will make sure she is ready...:beer:

tires anyone?

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, unfortunately all the crap talking wont help. I ordered the part from Lingenfelter and it wont be here until Thursday or Friday, so the tranny wont be back together until next week :( Lol, it's cool though you dont live far we could get some runs in when it's done :D

Thomas, let us know. I can vouch for the place it would be a good spot, kinda out of the way. Lol right across from my work as well :)

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lol, unfortunately all the crap talking wont help. I ordered the part from Lingenfelter and it wont be here until Thursday or Friday, so the tranny wont be back together until next week :( Lol, it's cool though you dont live far we could get some runs in when it's done :D

wait wait.......

thursday or friday? theres still friday night and all of saturday to work on it.....

btw our ops manager was out all day today with some customers that just randomly dropped in (one of our largest buyers) so i didnt get a chance to ask. shot him over an email though, hopefully he reads it and gets back to me.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah the part wont be here until Friday (confirmed that today) then the transmission shop will have it for a couple days to get the shaft installed and the tranny inspected, so yeah no way it will get done.

I was just going to post and say we need to get a spot picked for sure, so we can make the meet a go, so far we really dont have anything.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Yeah the part wont be here until Friday (confirmed that today) then the transmission shop will have it for a couple days to get the shaft installed and the tranny inspected, so yeah no way it will get done.

I was just going to post and say we need to get a spot picked for sure, so we can make the meet a go, so far we really dont have anything.

I agree. We really need to pick a time and a place. I have a friend with a cobra that just texted me and said he can go depending on what time we meet.

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
DO NOT meet at the Turlock Costco. They will run you out of there within 5 minutes and call the police if you give them ANY trouble. Trust me on this....There is however a perfect spot for you guys directly across the street. It's a park and ride. Just a nice big empty lot next to Pedretti Park with nobody to bother you.

+1...... the lot next to Pedretti Park is a great location.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Not to step on any toes here but we have a group that will be meeting at the Sonic Burger in Tracy after the new year at 7pm on Mondays.. once its up and running I will post it up.

Quik Z06

Established Member
How about we do it at Pedretti, that way we have a spot, we just neeed to pick a time??

ponyboyx04

Established Member
well we might want to post a definate place and time soon on hereor people are going to say screw it and make other plans....

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lets do Pedretti in Turlock...What time? It would have to be later in the evening since that area will be packed during the day to late afternoon, with all the shopping in that area.

Start at 8?? earlier, later??

jdowd

Insert Comment Here
Established Member
Lets do Pedretti in Turlock...What time? It would have to be later in the evening since that area will be packed during the day to late afternoon, with all the shopping in that area.

Start at 8?? earlier, later??

Speaking for me and my brother, after 8 would be better. Have a friends 21 bday party were going to stop by for a couple hours. 9:00 or 9:30 would be good. I know im just one person chiming in here. For the people that will be traveling a bit to get here. Lets try to set a time by atleast of the end of the day for them.

Users who are viewing this thread