Central Valley Meet

Quik Z06

Established Member
OK then, it's official.

Where: Pedretti Park (Off Monte Vista exit in Turlock)
When: 9:00 P.M.

Any questions, feel free to ask :)

Quik Z06

Established Member
Oh an NO acting stupid around the area. We dont want any unnecessary attention. I think if were off over there by ourselves they will leave us alone as long as were being respectfull.

For the Bay Area guys, BayareaSS, I think Brandon still has my number if not let me know. As for directions, Its right off HWY 99, just take that south and take the Monte Vista exit and make a right. Then at the first light make a left and follow that road, its maybe a 1/4 mile from the light if that.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Cool, its good to have a back up, either spot should be good. I dont know if you Modesto guys want to meet up and head down together or all come one your own, its up to you.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Oh an NO acting stupid around the area. We dont want any unnecessary attention. I think if were off over there by ourselves they will leave us alone as long as were being respectfull.

For the Bay Area guys, BayareaSS, I think Brandon still has my number if not let me know. As for directions, Its right off HWY 99, just take that south and take the Monte Vista exit and make a right. Then at the first light make a left and follow that road, its maybe a 1/4 mile from the light if that.

ok i'll check and see if he still has your number. If not we'll get it. Is there an address for this place so we can get directions?

Quik Z06

Established Member
Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member

jdowd

Insert Comment Here
Established Member
ponyboyx04 i will be in my brothers car, we will meet up around 830 or 845 with some other friends let me know if thats fine an what place is good for you to meet up at.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I still have your number Pete. The directions are pretty straight forward. Shouldn't have a problem getting there at all, but I'll give you a call if I need to.

:beer:

Quik Z06

Established Member
I still have your number Pete. The directions are pretty straight forward. Shouldn't have a problem getting there at all, but I'll give you a call if I need to.

:beer:

Cool, sounds good. Should be a good meet, I cant wait :beer:

ponyboyx04

Established Member
:idea:.....hey everyone i heard a rumor that the real reason Petes not bringing out the FRC is because he heard that there will be tough competition out there

chicken Pete?

hehe.... :beer:

Quik Z06

Established Member
<-- Wifey here

I actually told him to take my tranny and use it as a donor in his car so he can bring it out this weekend, but with the amount of work and not having a seperate lift for mine it was just too much of a hassle. I wish he could bring it, he's been lookin forward to having some fun like this with it for a while.

Quik Z06

Established Member
:idea:.....hey everyone i heard a rumor that the real reason Petes not bringing out the FRC is because he heard that there will be tough competition out there

chicken Pete?

hehe.... :beer:

Hmm, I just hope you can pull an Intake/Exhaust Z06 with that awesome tune you got :p :cryying: :D I dont want to hear any ricer excuses, if you lose to a girl :lol1:

Here's my baby :(

freeride.jpg

The diff..

diff.gif

The whole reason I got the shaft :D (pun intended!!) Broken Output Shaft

gotshafted.gif

ponyboyx04

Established Member
ouch sorry about your car bro, for real.... if i lose i will lose respectably.....i guess. lol

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, im sure you'll pull her pretty good, im just messin with ya...But it will all be on vid, hopefully we get some good run's in.

Users who are viewing this thread