Central Valley Meet

Quik Z06

Established Member
I'm your Huckel Berry :rolling: I'm interested......if the GTG is in the Turlock area, I'll bring the Bird out for some fun. :coolman:

Personally Id like to make it in Modesto, which isnt far for you. Im thinking the Costco parking lot, its near the freeway and away from McHenry.

ponyboyx04

Established Member
im not big on modesto.... lets take this pony show away from the law.... where the only thing getting stomped is cow shit and vettes....hehe, just messing pete

Quik Z06

Established Member
im not big on modesto.... lets take this pony show away from the law.... where the only thing getting stomped is cow shit and vettes....hehe, just messing pete

Lol, now im gonna make sure I get the FRC running before the weekend :burn:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
17th is the DAY!

i found a very secluded parking lot, behind the togo's/longs/blockbuster/etc on sisk and standiford. theres also one behind Target/GoodGuys/Borders complex thats even more secluded. as long as nobody caused any noise (IE no burnouts, loud music, revving, etc) then nobody should know we are there.

Turlock sounds like a good place too if they are more lenient towards big groups.

i think from now till saturday we have enough time to figure out, so if anyone has a spot, post up (address too if possible).

i have a few cars that will go if the meet is not on McHenry, probably two modded srt4's and one 20g wrx.

Last edited:

ponyboyx04

Established Member
i might be able to get a couple to come... gt and gto... people i work with...not going to play around to much on the streets of Modesto though

Quik Z06

Established Member
Anywhere in Modesto is cool with me, ok now what time are we planning on meeting?

As for teh FRC I was just messing around, no way it will be done in time. By the time I get the part and the tranny back it might be too late :(

ponyboyx04

Established Member
Anywhere in Modesto is cool with me, ok now what time are we planning on meeting?

As for teh FRC I was just messing around, no way it will be done in time. By the time I get the part and the tranny back it might be too late :(

no frc = :burn: for me...hehe...jk

im just hoping my termi is going to be ready. going back in the shop 14th...

what happened to Turlock. or maybe a place near 99 in modesto?

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well I know the place behind Good Guys is pretty quiet, trying to remember where the other spot is, but if it's off Sisk, then its near the freeway as well.

ponyboyx04

Established Member
the us army gave me the day off for veterans day... didnt know if others had it off... may be a good time to meet up

ponyboyx04

Established Member
hell with it, anywhere..... just not going to play in town.... record is about clean, dont want to start over

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah I was thinking Costco too, but Lowes would be better if we decided on Turlock, we need to make sure we are doing it so people can start planning.

SS14PSI

Established Member
Yeah I was thinking Costco too, but Lowes would be better if we decided on Turlock, we need to make sure we are doing it so people can start planning.

DO NOT meet at the Turlock Costco. They will run you out of there within 5 minutes and call the police if you give them ANY trouble. Trust me on this....There is however a perfect spot for you guys directly across the street. It's a park and ride. Just a nice big empty lot next to Pedretti Park with nobody to bother you.

Users who are viewing this thread