Chalk up one more… for the Good guys… (CoBr0 vs 5.Br0)

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Bragging about beating a stock'ish 5.0 is like bragging about winning a foot race in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded.

Your part of the 5.Bro team... It's ok.. It's ok bro.. I'm sure you'll get a kill sooner or late.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Your part of the 5.Bro team... It's ok.. It's ok bro.. I'm sure you'll get a kill sooner or late.

Negative, sir. No longer have the 5.0. Now I have a CTS-V to go 5bro and Cobro hunting. Had several kills on both already. Ive already had more fun in my V than I ever did in the 5.0. =)

LSA > Modular motors.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Bragging about beating a stock'ish 5.0 is like bragging about winning a foot race in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded.

98541-monkey-sigh-rimshot-gif-Imgur-7K6T.gif

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Trinity is for sure a badass motor. But no ****ing way am I dropping 70k on a Mustang. **** a bunch of that!

Lol I feel you. The price will definitely go down, and when it does BAM I'll hopefully have a hood enough down payment for one lmao.

How much was your V?

Zemedici

Established Member
A newb to a forum does not mean newb to racing or cars.

The problem with vets on a certain board is that they don't allow new information, and usually fall victim to dated, or bad information becuase they develop a mob mentality to anything outside of their little click or sources of bad info

So, are noobs the problem, or are people passing bad info and unwilling to allow a newb to ever be right, the problem?

How about the fact he was quoting fast and furious and making a joke, like the rest of us with our hashtags?

Jesus, buzz killington.

buzz_killington.jpg

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Lol I feel you. The price will definitely go down, and when it does BAM I'll hopefully have a hood enough down payment for one lmao.

How much was your V?

I bought it 2 months ago for 38k. 24k miles on it fully loaded. NAV, Recaros. Pano roof, heated/cooled seats blah blah blah. The car stickered for 70k in 2010, but thanks to GM 's crappy resale values I was able to pick one of these bad boys up for damn good price. Having the four doors with my two kids makes the car much more family friendly but still being able to have fun with it.

The 5.0 is a good car. Its good for cruising and small bolt on stuff but if you want to go fast the Coyote motor in stock form just isnt trustworthy enough for my liking. With the V I can easily make 700rw and run high 9s with it with stock drivabilty and still fit the family. The 5.0 just didnt fit well into my life as a parent to justify a car that sat 90% of the time. The V im using almost every day and already have had way more fun with it.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I bought it 2 months ago for 38k. 24k miles on it fully loaded. NAV, Recaros. Pano roof, heated/cooled seats blah blah blah. The car stickered for 70k in 2010, but thanks to GM 's crappy resale values I was able to pick one of these bad boys up for damn good price. Having the four doors with my two kids makes the car much more family friendly but still being able to have fun with it.

The 5.0 is a good car. Its good for cruising and small bolt on stuff but if you want to go fast the Coyote motor in stock form just isnt trustworthy enough for my liking. With the V I can easily make 700rw and run high 9s with it with stock drivabilty and still fit the family. The 5.0 just didnt fit well into my life as a parent to justify a car that sat 90% of the time. The V im using almost every day and already have had way more fun with it.

Understandably so, but a GT500 11-12 has about the same performance but I can see where the comparisons stop because the V is a 4dr and can still perform just as well as a GT500 07-12

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Why would you double clutch a synchronized clutch when up shifting?

df52fe51724dcf1fba2227137a013cfe14dfe5f7fec9a9736a4ad11a9dc38793.jpg

It is a line from the movie "Fast and the Furious" perhaps you have heard of one one the 6 made not counting the original back in the 60s(?)??

Does screaming NOOOOO MONICA mean anything to you?

dead man walkin

Established Member
I like the 03 and 04 cobras I was too young to afford one when they came out. And it's just not worth it for me now as a daily driver for a 10 year old plus car.. but I still respect them.. however I LOVE how insanely pissed off most of them get just at the sight of my 2011, that makes me laugh. . Thanks for the 4 pages of laughter

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I like the 03 and 04 cobras I was too young to afford one when they came out. And it's just not worth it for me now as a daily driver for a 10 year old plus car.. but I still respect them.. however I LOVE how insanely pissed off most of them get just at the sight of my 2011, that makes me laugh. . Thanks for the 4 pages of laughter

Post a pic of ur 5.0 so I can get mad lol

Users who are viewing this thread