Chalk up one more… for the Good guys… (CoBr0 vs 5.Br0)

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I like the 03 and 04 cobras I was too young to afford one when they came out. And it's just not worth it for me now as a daily driver for a 10 year old plus car.. but I still respect them.. however I LOVE how insanely pissed off most of them get just at the sight of my 2011, that makes me laugh. . Thanks for the 4 pages of laughter

Your too young in 2004 tells me enough. 2011 is only 7 years. I don't know anyone getting pissed off at the sight of your 2011?

VNMUS03

Established Member
I like the 03 and 04 cobras I was too young to afford one when they came out. And it's just not worth it for me now as a daily driver for a 10 year old plus car.. but I still respect them.. however I LOVE how insanely pissed off most of them get just at the sight of my 2011, that makes me laugh. . Thanks for the 4 pages of laughter

Idk man... I don't find myself breaking my neck or noticing too many 5.0s like I do when I see a cobra or GT500.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Please look at the bottom of the OP's OP. You are a CoBro. Not 5hoebro

this-thread-just-went-full-retard.jpg

dead man walkin

Established Member
Black*death by too young I was fresh from college and just starting in the automotive engineering field. Currently as in from today.. cobras are 10 or 11 years old... unless this post was from 2011.. and all I have to do is make a post about a 5.0 racing a cobra.. it could be blank but every owner of a cobra will chime in how his 700 hp cobra smokes all the new 5.bros.. every cobra I've past on my daily drive (honestly. . 5 maybe) has tried to catch me in traffic to rev to to moon next to me, it's always been in full on traffic, why?? I feel it's insecurity, the same reason you run to posts like this to defend the honor of every cobra and flame every 5.0.. it may have taken ford nearly a decade but they finally have a gt that bests every stock number the cobra does. And the retirement of the old guard.. the cobra is eminent, and your fear is turning to hatred. .. but that's just my guess. You could all just be jerks??

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Black*death by too young I was fresh from college and just starting in the automotive engineering field. Currently as in from today.. cobras are 10 or 11 years old... unless this post was from 2011.. and all I have to do is make a post about a 5.0 racing a cobra.. it could be blank but every owner of a cobra will chime in how his 700 hp cobra smokes all the new 5.bros.. every cobra I've past on my daily drive (honestly. . 5 maybe) has tried to catch me in traffic to rev to to moon next to me, it's always been in full on traffic, why?? I feel it's insecurity, the same reason you run to posts like this to defend the honor of every cobra and flame every 5.0.. it may have taken ford nearly a decade but they finally have a gt that bests every stock number the cobra does. And the retirement of the old guard.. the cobra is eminent, and your fear is turning to hatred. .. but that's just my guess. You could all just be jerks??

The new 5bro cars are just like the old 5bro cars which are just like assholes.....everybody has one. The 4valve Cobra started in 1996, and that motor paved the way for the new 5bro motor. Comparing a 1993 Cobra to a 1993 GT, the Cobra was the shit. Compare the 2003/2004 Cobra to the same year GT, Cobra was the shit. Compare the 2013/2014 GT500 to same year GT, Cobra is still the shit. The fact that the 2011 and newer 5bros are still comparing their cars to, what you call, old guard, just makes me laugh. Cobra from 03/04 may be old technology, but it still is the mark MOST (not all) 5bro's compare their cars to. And since when is revving at another Ford product make people jerks? Maybe those Terminator owner want to hear what a non-supercharged car sounds like. :poke:

#lightenupfrancis

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Because five guys, possibly giving you respect, represent all cobra owners :shrug:

jimmies_zps684dfd4c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread