Changing Up The Car!

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
yikes! traction much!! gotta get some sticky meats on the rear!

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Unless Florida now allows green on red, it couldn't have been the fuzz...;-)

ry%3D480

:eek::nono::-D

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Sorry, I meant Chris. :bowdown: I have been watching to many movies lately.

sfadchi

Established Member
Well I went to a car meet last night, even though the car's not completely tuned yet (21psi, 17degs timing, 11.0 A/F), I decided to race a buddy of mine with a fully built GSXR1000. The bike traps low 160s! If you want to watch the video do so, I'm not looking to hear about how bad street racing is.

First run from about 60ish (3000rpm) he pulls me then I start reeling him in. Second run from about 70ish (4000rpm), I pull him about a car length to 150 when I let off. I was on street tires so I had to go from 4th, 3rd gear is useless.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU0hw93_Ows"]YouTube- Whipple 4L GT500 VS Fully Built GSXR1000[/nomedia]

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Street racing is really bad! hahaha j/k
That is some craziness! Your car gets up to speed FAST!!! DAMN!!!
Where you on your bogarts?

sfadchi

Established Member
Well I went to a car meet last night, even though the car's not completely tuned yet (21psi, 17degs timing, 11.0 A/F), I decided to race a buddy of mine with a fully built GSXR1000. The bike traps low 160s! If you want to watch the video do so, I'm not looking to hear about how bad street racing is.

First run from about 60ish (3000rpm) he pulls me then I start reeling him in. Second run from about 70ish (4000rpm), I pull him about a car length to 150 when I let off. I was on street tires so I had to go from 4th, 3rd gear is useless.

YouTube- Whipple 4L GT500 VS Fully Built GSXR1000

Street racing is really bad! hahaha j/k
That is some craziness! Your car gets up to speed FAST!!! DAMN!!!
Where you on your bogarts?

:beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

YouTube- Whipple 4L GT500 VS Fully Built GSXR1000

Damn, second run is all business!! With the smaller pulley's you posted above, what will that raise your boost level to?

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Chris car just looks sick fast. Good luck with it. Sorry i have to say something just because I'm in the business. FHP will ether Taz your azz first or if he is one of the Cops that works out everyday. Will pull you out of your car beat your azz and then throw you in the back. For a first degree felony. Your mug shot wont be purrty. I talk to these guys daily and they take this very seriously and personally. Because too many of them have been killed. They are getting lazy tho, you'll get tazed

sfadchi

Established Member
:fart:
Chris car just looks sick fast. Good luck with it. Sorry i have to say something just because I'm in the business. FHP will ether Taz your azz first or if he is one of the Cops that works out everyday. Will pull you out of your car beat your azz and then throw you in the back. For a first degree felony. Your mug shot wont be purrty. I talk to these guys daily and they take this very seriously and personally. Because too many of them have been killed. They are getting lazy tho, you'll get tazed

Don't taze me Bro! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread