dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
1551659_729041583773561_603478698_n.jpg

:p

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I'd pass out, crash and die...and hopefully that spider would burn up with me!

Zemedici

Established Member
oh jesus. I had a spider crawl across my hand when I grabbed the seat belt a few months ago. It was 2" across and orange/black. Never seen anything like it. Skinny legs, oh god I never flew out of the car so fast. I searched the car until I found him, got him out, and froze him with an aerosol can.

So check your seatbelt retractors too ;)

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I can guarantee I don't have to deal with that in the Northeast. Single digit to 30 degree temps keep those bastards away.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
**** right off!

I had a small spider descend upon me from my sunroof, and I almost crashed.
I pulled into the nearest gas station doing 60k, emergency braked and bailed from my Honda all in a 5 second span.
I ****ing hate spiders. :burn:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
OMG! Ha! I occasionally find a small spider in my car. I freak out every time. If I can't get him, I get the insect spray as soon as I come home and then fire away.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I had a big wolf spider about two inches across descend from my side window while I was driving. He couldn't grab onto anything so he had his legs spread out looking for something to grab as I swerved to a parking spot and he swayed all over nearly getting ahold of me. I damn near had a heart attack.

You feel so helpless when you're driving. It's like a red pill or blue pill choice. Crash your car or let that thing have it's way with you.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Spiders don't bother me too much, but I am liable to scream like a little girl and possibly crash if a bee gets in through an open window while I'm driving

Users who are viewing this thread