Chicago to employ camera's to ticket loud mufflers

01yellercobra

Established Member
So what happens when the guy with the 100% stock exhaust gets a ticket for loud mufflers?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
So what happens when the guy with the 100% stock exhaust gets a ticket for loud mufflers?
Funny thing, some guy in a Hyundai Elantra N got cited in Kommifornia for exactly that lol

Stock Elantra N Cited

Long story short, owner got a ticket for driving with a "loud exhaust", owner messed up by saying he was driving on N mode (makes car louder), couldnt pass emissions as DB's were "too high" on sport mode (owner messed up again), car couldnt be moved since it was not registered, months later, Hyundai offered to buy the car back

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Funny thing, some guy in a Hyundai Elantra N got cited in Kommifornia for exactly that lol

Stock Elantra N Cited

Long story short, owner got a ticket for driving with a "loud exhaust", owner messed up by saying he was driving on N mode (makes car louder), couldnt pass emissions as DB's were "too high" on sport mode (owner messed up again), car couldnt be moved since it was not registered, months later, Hyundai offered to buy the car back
I remember that.. wasn’t it a kommiefornia state trooper that got him too? I recall the trooper seemed like a self-righteous smug prick, was gleefully telling the guy how much this shit was going to cost him.. whole time the guy was trying to tell him the car was stock etc..

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
"Backers of the proposed pilot program hope to address the negative health effects associated with loud noises: high blood pressure, depression and even heart attacks."

What a crock of bullshit.
Where did they come up with this shit? Who the **** did that study? That is some crack pot shit right there.

Users who are viewing this thread