chime in louisiana!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Im from French Settlement, Louisiana. Who else is from Louisiana? I live about 30 min from Baton Rouge.:thumbsup:

bnglcat

Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
oh ok, do you know a guy with a red 04 v6 mustang named Kyle?

Yeah, he hangs out with me all the time. We do all the work on his car over here at my house. then he was t-boned 500 feet from my house.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
ok yea i met you before, its been a while back probably almost a year ago lol, i heard he wrecked the car, did he get it fixed? I havent talked to him in a long ass time

bnglcat

Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
ok yea i met you before, its been a while back probably almost a year ago lol, i heard he wrecked the car, did he get it fixed? I havent talked to him in a long ass time

It is in the process of getting fixed. I think it should have been totaled, but they didn't total it. Not sure when it will be done...but I think the frame is messed up because none of the driver side body panels match up anymore...and he was hit in the passenger side @ about 30 mph.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
any of yall ever go to Buffalo Wild Wings on Blubonnet on Thursday nights? I know there is a good bit of rice there but our 2 local carclubs meet up out there sometimes on Thursday nights. The site to my car club is www.domesticdisturbancela.com and the other is www.getonitracing.net (which isnt working at this moment) A few mustangs go out there if anyone ever wanted to meet up out there one night

bnglcat

Established Member
As you know, I used to, but it became boring after a while since there was really no one out there to talk to. For a few weeks in a row it was just Kyle, myself, and another V6 that showed up...and we figured we could socialize better on my back patio drinking a beer instead of standing out in the cold. lol

I never really jived well with the get on it folks...and didn't know anything about your group.

Users who are viewing this thread