chime in louisiana!

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Lightmare said:
I haven't had it in like 2 weeks. I don't like not being able to speed. Give it back...better yet, I will sell it to you. $440 OBO I accept paypal....

kthxbye

Thats more than you payed for it new. :cuss: yea....."F" that!

5.0mp

Fighting War on Terrorism
Established Member
IN BATON ROUGE MOFOS.......

I just got back from europe and I want a meet NOW...lol

anyone want to get together within the next couple of days, or maybe even tomorrow??

hit me up and I can give you my number

Chris

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98rs said:
i live in indian mound
I heard that place is ate up with crime, drugs, and alot of homosexual prostitution? Is there any truth to that? I've never been there but I've passed by it and some gangsta's shot at me driving by, mother****** was driving a blue ragged out ole LX trunk model. I smoked the car and left em wayyyyy behind. You got nerve living in those quarters bro.

I'm from Holden (Hooterville). Between BR and Hammond. The fastest car in our lil country town is a saturn, he delivers pizza super duper quik! Must be tha graphics. I'll catch him soon enough!

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
Was out on Saturday night at Video USA... One other Cobra there... You guys should come and hang out on sat nights (10:30ish)... Our new site is up somewhat so take a look and register on the forums if you like... New accounts will require admin activation to keep out bots and spammers...

www.teamshockerracing.com

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
does anyone ever go to Buffalo Wild Wings on thursday nights? I havent been in about a month but its still a decent spot to hangout. Ill have to go to Video USA one night :)

Lightmare

Banned
mineralgrey01gt said:
does anyone ever go to Buffalo Wild Wings on thursday nights? I havent been in about a month but its still a decent spot to hangout. Ill have to go to Video USA one night :)

I didn't know about it.....is anyone doing anything tonight?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
nah not tonight i dont think, only thursdays. Sup Cody, Im gonna be visiting you soon about a clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster :)

cobraRcraig

Established Member
redfr03svtsnake said:
Do they have a bunch of people that chill there? Ya'll ever want to come down to slidell on Sat nights? When do yall meet there? Me and a friend who also has a cobra would like to attend

We did that about a year ago: Little more,little less ??? Was a great time.
If you do a search for Slidell meet in here you'll find it.
I had a great time and would love to caravan over there again. Craig

cobraRcraig

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
I heard that place is ate up with crime, drugs, and alot of homosexual prostitution? Is there any truth to that? I've never been there but I've passed by it and some gangsta's shot at me driving by, mother****** was driving a blue ragged out ole LX trunk model. I smoked the car and left em wayyyyy behind. You got nerve living in those quarters bro.

I'm from Holden (Hooterville). Between BR and Hammond. The fastest car in our lil country town is a saturn, he delivers pizza super duper quik! Must be tha graphics. I'll catch him soon enough!

I here ya 91lx I stopped at there store on the outskirts. Some gay guy in a Silver L tried to give me a B.J.. What a freak. Then the basterd had the nerve to try and run me on the street and got his gay arse beet. Poor L I heard it ended up on a lot in Plaq.,LA.

Any hoot I'm from Walker, same as you, Between BR and Hammond. Damn that pizza guy delivers out here 2. Heard he's got an LS9.777.1 in that thing out of a prototype Camaro. We'll have to try and meet up one day. Craig:pop:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
I here ya 91lx I stopped at there store on the outskirts. Some gay guy in a Silver L tried to give me a B.J.. What a freak. Then the basterd had the nerve to try and run me on the street and got his gay arse beet. Poor L I heard it ended up on a lot in Plaq.,LA.

Any hoot I'm from Walker, same as you, Between BR and Hammond. Damn that pizza guy delivers out here 2. Heard he's got an LS9.777.1 in that thing out of a prototype Camaro. We'll have to try and meet up one day. Craig:pop:

you arent far from me at all, i dont know if i ever saw your car or not

98rs

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:

hey dont be giving out all my secrets asshole if i get busted ill never get my car finished.

Users who are viewing this thread