chime in louisiana!

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Do they have a bunch of people that chill there? Ya'll ever want to come down to slidell on Sat nights? When do yall meet there? Me and a friend who also has a cobra would like to attend

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
what's happening fella's, i know a few of ya. from the baton rouge area as well. and what goes on on sat nights in slidell? could be interesting to make a trip. as far as baton rouge, we need to get the mustangs rolling togeather and have a little fun arround here.:beer: it is hard to get more than 2 or 3 mustangs togeather just to hang out. it was much easier to get a good group togeather when i was on the westbank.

bnglcat

Established Member
Yeah, I will be there helping cody out I am sure. I will probably watch the front for him again like I Did when he ran his dyno day. Gives me another excuse to be over there anyhow...

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
I'll probably have Cody dyno my car in a week or so.. Why pay more for Amazon to tune it when Cody has a superb track record especially with 03/04 cobras? Plus i can bring it back to him anytime to adjust the tune and put it on the dyno... just my .02 cents...

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
YOULOST said:
I'll probably have Cody dyno my car in a week or so.. Why pay more for Amazon to tune it when Cody has a superb track record especially with 03/04 cobras? Plus i can bring it back to him anytime to adjust the tune and put it on the dyno... just my .02 cents...

thank you for your input...this event is for our mail order customers in the area who dont have the option to travel to us in SC...Rick travels to make himself accessible to those people and anyone else who wants to take advantage of his many years of specialized experience and knowledge with tuning the 03/04 Cobras and Ford,GM vehicles in general.

your perception of our visit is exactly what we were trying to avoid and I talked to Cody about this also..if you have no desire to benefit from Ricks knowledge thats fine but why try to disuade others who might? $150 for unlimited tuning from Rick is a bargain..I don't know why you are saying that it costs more to have him do it..

many of the newer tuners are eager about learning from others who have been at it longer than they have..this is a win win situation for all involved.. IM sorry that you dont see it that way but rather as an intrusion

Users who are viewing this thread