chime in louisiana!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98rs said:
hey dont be giving out all my secrets asshole if i get busted ill never get my car finished.
:lol:
I tried calling you and left you a voicemail, according to your voicemail mess., I must not be important enuff! L8R

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
you arent far from me at all, i dont know if i ever saw your car or not
Probably not, we best friends and I never see it. Its a low milage, garage kept 10th ann.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Stirring the pot huh Kev.. Don't worry soon enough I'll let ya see the tail lights. he he craig
No, not at all pal, just letting him know that its not a DD and its a nice, clean, anniversary model that gets driven on nice days so he'll probably hardly ever see it around town.
I do have the fastest time slip b/t us though if ya wanna talk about that:D .

cobraRcraig

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
No, not at all pal, just letting him know that its not a DD and its a nice, clean, anniversary model that gets driven on nice days so he'll probably hardly ever see it around town.
I do have the fastest time slip b/t us though if ya wanna talk about that:D .

ha ha, precitate the comments all but the last.
Hey ran into Craig G. yesterday. Let's do something in the near future, if we can all fit it in around work.
Hayden say's hello.
craig

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
ha ha, precitate the comments all but the last.
Hey ran into Craig G. yesterday. Let's do something in the near future, if we can all fit it in around work.
Hayden say's hello.
craig
I'm just playin with ya bud about the slip:coolman: .

Yeah, I talked to him a few weeks ago and your right, we need to do something ASAP. Whatever and I am game. Work should be calming down after the new year hopfully so we'll see.

Tell the coolest first named kid in town that uncle Kevin says hello back at him:beer: .

Merry Christmas pal:-D .

Users who are viewing this thread