Circle D 4C first impressions...

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
This is exactly what keeps me from opting for one. I like being able to stab it from a dig on nice warm pavement and not spin. Without having to go to the race track.

My car works damn good on the Mexican roadways with a 5C. Just a matter of getting the suspension dialed in.

w1tchblad3

Established Member
I'm about to order a converter but haven't decided on wich. Does anyone daily drive with a 5c I seen a few do with the 4c .

momogt

Established Member
Ok. I now this is a old thread but I have my 4c that will be installed by Mike Rousch. I have a few question. first one on the street normal stop and go driving does the car feel like it has more pep ? Second from a roll lets just say passing on the highway if you floor it does it flash and hit harder then stock stall. I am just asking to get a idea of what I can expect.

Sc01gt

Established Member
I just got a 4c. Have not installed it. What other mods will complement it? What times could I expect at the track.

Sc01gt

Established Member
That's what I am trying to get to. I currently ran 12.25 at 114. I am hoping that with the converter I can get in the elevens.

Last edited:

Sc01gt

Established Member
People say that the auto club drag way in Fontana is slow compared to most tracks. For example the track at Bakersfield is supposedly 2-3 tents quicker. I have never been to the track at Bakersfield so I could not tell you if its true or not. Fobtana is the only track in Southern California. I tried a bunch times to get in the elevens with my set up right now. But with the converter I will for sure get there. Will an aluminum driveshaft help et at all? By the way thanks for your input.

bunits19714

Established Member
Depending on DA and traction- I hope you have a good drag radial- you should see 11.60's to 11.50's if you can get you 60 foot down to 1.62 or lower. with out a good tire you will spin and shift early = lil gain - and the aluminum ds is so, so mod you wont notice hardly anything from it but you will need if you start adding rear traction via suspension and better tires.

Users who are viewing this thread