CJ 5.0 vs unknown random c6z

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
Average bone stock C6 Z06 traps around 125mph with average driver at the wheel. C6 Z06 with tune/CAI is a different animal than a stock one...They pick up a lot of power with tune/CAI being that it's a 7.0L race motor...Not sure what you're trying to say because the OP's car is more than a "bolt on" 5.0...It's bolt on with bigs/littles/E85/Cobra Jet intake/etc etc and traps what a stock C6 Z06 will trap...mid 120's, not to mention puts down more power to the wheels than a stock C6 Z06. You're clearly a Corvette troll who hasn't researched very much on the 5.0's but can't stand to hear that a 5.0L is beating a 7.0L. My 2 cents :)

LOL denial is a b!tch, and it seems like you are too LOL

i'm the troll? really? LOL Mr. join date of April 2013

anytime you decide to come down to South Florida, i'll be glad to stomp on you from a 60-160 run. just let me know when so we can find out if that 5.0 of yours is faster than your mouth

jblood37

Established Member
Man, you fail so hard it hurts.

I've read every comment here...multiple times...and NOBODY asked you to show the size of your e-peen by spouting about how you're some VIP manager at some REALLY LARGE company....oooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! We should all bow. :lol1::lol1::lol1:

When it comes to that shit, if your name isn't Treynor, you don't make shit. Period.

I'd love for you to go ahead and fill in that blank you left too tough guy. Really. :lol1:

Contributing to the 5.0 owner stereotype very well.

NEXT. (Apparently I'm a trend setter. Who knew? :dancenana:)

I spit food out at E-peen.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Man, you fail so hard it hurts.

I've read every comment here...multiple times...and NOBODY asked you to show the size of your e-peen by spouting about how you're some VIP manager at some REALLY LARGE company....oooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! We should all bow. :lol1::lol1::lol1:

When it comes to that shit, if your name isn't Treynor, you don't make shit. Period.

I'd love for you to go ahead and fill in that blank you left too tough guy. Really. :lol1:

Contributing to the 5.0 owner stereotype very well.

NEXT. (Apparently I'm a trend setter. Who knew? :dancenana:)

I'd fill it in but I TRY hard to keep it clean when I post on here. Use your imagination. I like all your cute language too about e peens and whatever other garbage you just spouted...Looks similar to the garbage you post in other threads in this section. Oooooh ahhhh tough guy I shake in my boots who was the one who said who was measuring whose "e peen"? lmfao

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member

anytime you decide to come down to South Florida, i'll be glad to stomp on you from a 60-160 run. just let me know when so we can find out if that 5.0 of yours is faster than your mouth

OooooOOOOoooo internet name calling ooooooOOOOOO boy again as I already said I'm shaking in my boots...Because my 5.0 has anything to do with OP's post and the cars we're talking about in this thread...Whenever someone gets butt hurt they start crying like a little bitch and turn things to a personal level..."oh I can run your 5.0 any time from a 60mph roll" "oh I will internet slap you so hard" "oh your e peen is shorter than my e peen" I just sit here laughin...I appreciate the entertainment as today was long at work. Everyone also assumes that whatever someone has in their sig is exactly the one and only car they drive. I love it. Really I do.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
who was the other 5.0 owner on here that took a picture of his annual salary and posted it on the board? 120,000 or something like that? whats up with these guys? They make it sound like that they own a Bugatti or something. Its a ****en ford mustang lol. who cares? These guys want to talk about ballin with that measly salary, come to long island and hang out with me, I will take you out. You will end up hiding in the corner and look like a fool. You guys need to stop bragging. its not impressive.

Am I missing something? Point out where I said what my salary was or what my title was or where I worked? You won't find it anywhere because it didn't happen. But good job making yourself look just as dumb as the others who just posted in this thread. YOU are the one bragging right here talking about how someone will hide in a corner if they go out with you? You sound like a pathetic 18yr old fool. Congrats

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I got all night till 1am EST before I hit the bed for work so lets keep this going. It's fun as hell. :)

jblood37

Established Member
OooooOOOOoooo internet name calling ooooooOOOOOO boy again as I already said I'm shaking in my boots...Because my 5.0 has anything to do with OP's post and the cars we're talking about in this thread...Whenever someone gets butt hurt they start crying like a little bitch and turn things to a personal level..."oh I can run your 5.0 any time from a 60mph roll" "oh I will internet slap you so hard" "oh your e peen is shorter than my e peen" I just sit here laughin...I appreciate the entertainment as today was long at work. Everyone also assumes that whatever someone has in their sig is exactly the one and only car they drive. I love it. Really I do.

I drive a 94 civic with 280k miles. Come at me 5.bro.

Sick03Vert

Banned
who was the other 5.0 owner on here that took a picture of his annual salary and posted it on the board? 120,000 or something like that? whats up with these guys? They make it sound like that they own a Bugatti or something. Its a ****en ford mustang lol. who cares? These guys want to talk about ballin with that measly salary, come to long island and hang out with me, I will take you out. You will end up hiding in the corner and look like a fool. You guys need to stop bragging. its not impressive.

Totally agree with this. I can't remember who it was, but I remember the post. The funny thing is the same tools that do that then turn around and say, "Why does everyone hate on 5.0 owners here?" :eek: Really?

I spit food out at E-peen.

:lol::thumbsup:

Mission accomplished.:-D

^Want to see this. You guys can't be far apart. :pop:

I'd fill it in but I TRY hard to keep it clean when I post on here. Use your imagination. I like all your cute language too about e peens and whatever other garbage you just spouted...Looks similar to the garbage you post in other threads in this section. Oooooh ahhhh tough guy I shake in my boots who was the one who said who was measuring whose "e peen"? lmfao

Lamest. Comeback. Ever.

You would have been better off not posting anything. Clearly you really are new here.

I got all night till 1am EST before I hit the bed for work so lets keep this going. It's fun as hell. :)

:sleeping:

Oh the irony.

Your username alone explains everything. You probably have "VNILAICE" on your plates too. Don't lie. ;-)

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Totally agree with this. I can't remember who it was, but I remember the post. The funny thing is the same tools that do that then turn around and say, "Why does everyone hate on 5.0 owners here?" :eek: Really?

:lol::thumbsup:

Mission accomplished.:-D

^Want to see this. You guys can't be far apart. :pop:

Lamest. Comeback. Ever.

You would have been better off not posting anything. Clearly you really are new here.

Oh the irony.

Your username alone explains everything. You probably have "VNILAICE" on your plates too. Don't lie. ;-)

Here is the condition that you alone define in this thread and any other thread that I've seen you post in. You NEED to get this checked out bud.

  Verbal Diarrhea

A condition suffered by an individual who has the inablility to shut the **** up, I.e the words keep flowing.

Example:
Don't get involved in a conversation with jill she has a bad case of verbal diarrhea.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Here is the condition that you alone define in this thread and any other thread that I've seen you post in. You NEED to get this checked out bud.

  Verbal Diarrhea

A condition suffered by an individual who has the inablility to shut the **** up, I.e the words keep flowing.

Example:
Don't get involved in a conversation with jill she has a bad case of verbal diarrhea.

:fart:

I would suggest you stop trying now.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
For the record - The other 5.0 owner Sick03vert was talking about is TexasStang. He posted a copy of his Paystub and what he physically said on the forums didn't add up to how he made that much.

He also believes that for the price difference from each of the cars, the 5.0 is better, yet, he can afford a GT500 and is willing to put 15-20K into his car (Already has over 15K IIRC and only runs low-mid 10's) whereas 10-15K in a 13/14 GT500 puts them over 1000 RWHP and well into the 9's.

Anyhow, carry on with how amazing 5.0's are. Makes me more excited so once I get mine, I'll find the fastest car possible and post a kill story ONCE I beat it (it is guaranteed)

Spudz

Established Member
FivePointOmg you live in Tampa correct? Did you visit SCT's office in Sanford recently? Say two-three weeks ago? I met a red 5.0 there that looked identical to your avatar and what your signature describes for mods, specifically the Corsa pipes. Considering the timing on your other thread concerning a tune... it's a shot in the dark. Please tell me that was you I ran into.

Last edited:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
How did salaries get brought into this ? Man I wished I made 120k/year!! That would be awesome! Pretty sure, Treynor isn't the only person lurking around here on with that level of net worth. Which let's face it, isn't shit compared to some people out there. At the end of the day it's a number! Who cares ? I think everyone here is more of a man/woman then to think their better than someone because of how much money they have :/ getting pretty low guys.....:nonono:

Sick03Vert

Banned
Vote for Smackdown.

Seconded. :D

For the record - The other 5.0 owner Sick03vert was talking about is TexasStang. He posted a copy of his Paystub and what he physically said on the forums didn't add up to how he made that much.

He also believes that for the price difference from each of the cars, the 5.0 is better, yet, he can afford a GT500 and is willing to put 15-20K into his car (Already has over 15K IIRC and only runs low-mid 10's) whereas 10-15K in a 13/14 GT500 puts them over 1000 RWHP and well into the 9's.

Anyhow, carry on with how amazing 5.0's are. Makes me more excited so once I get mine, I'll find the fastest car possible and post a kill story ONCE I beat it (it is guaranteed)

Yep...that was him. Glad someone else thought the same thing I did about that conversation. :beer:

Are you already getting your racing license or are you going to wait until you take delivery? ;-)

How did salaries get brought into this ? Man I wished I made 120k/year!! That would be awesome! Pretty sure, Treynor isn't the only person lurking around here on with that level of net worth. Which let's face it, isn't shit compared to some people out there. At the end of the day it's a number! Who cares ? I think everyone here is more of a man/woman then to think their better than someone because of how much money they have :/ getting pretty low guys.....:nonono:

Too late to the conversation....this was brought up a LONG time ago.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Seconded. :D

Yep...that was him. Glad someone else thought the same thing I did about that conversation. :beer:

Are you already getting your racing license or are you going to wait until you take delivery? ;-)

Too late to the conversation....this was brought up a LONG time ago.

:)

In order to get my license, the dealer said I have to beat Forza 4 and Gran Turismo 6 and get all of the trophies while racing with a stock GT through the entire game. Shouldn't be a problem though. I intend to do this before I take delivery so when I get the car I can show everyone on the streets who the king is. I did read too that by getting your Coyote racing license, ANY car you drive from that point on will automatically become faster. I am looking forward to having my Cavalier beat on every car on the way to work.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
FivePointOmg you live in Tampa correct? Did you visit SCT's office in Sanford recently? Say two-three weeks ago? I met a red 5.0 there that looked identical to your avatar and what your signature describes for mods, specifically the Corsa pipes. Considering the timing on your other thread concerning a tune... it's a shot in the dark. Please tell me that was you I ran into.

No it wasn't me. I DO live near Tampa though! Also, yes my other thread was about a local tuner, but this isn't my first new 5.0 (had an '11 too) so I'm not new to tuning them.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Mean while..the OP got on with his life, raised two small children, put them through college, retired and lives a secluded life in Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread